Reviews for Skin Deep
confused-cariad chapter 14 . 3/19
No. No. Nope. That didn't happen. Not at all.

Please excuse me for a moment while I go cry in the corner.
Alexandrian chapter 14 . 3/6
write mooooore
Alish chapter 14 . 3/5
mooooooooore!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
I'm so torn between writing OMG! And NOOOOO! :-). Awesome job, I really think you captured their behavior, moods and pov very well. Not easy but you made it seem that way.
DucksFan1510 chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Wait that was the end? Well shit man. Nice story it was great. Can you write like a 'One Week Later' or something and have Daryl be alive? The ending was so sad :(
Wiza123 chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed this before- I remember reading the first couple of chappies ages back- , but I just wanted to say I've just finished it, and absolutely love this story :') so well done and with a really beautiful, yet sad, ending. Thanks so much for writing it, Therm!
All the best,
Wizadora x
LuckyNumber1 chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
No! This cant be the ending cant be, but it is , nooo!

lol, well anyway, such a sad heart renching story, so good, but I will have to agree with some people, at least make a sequal to this, like, let say an OC evil character comes in to replace the Governor, and Daryl who magically survives, is stuck trying to forget the past, but cant do it, when that past has to deal with merle and that OC character and add *insert low voice* yaoi u and have that stuff go down and Daryl and the group come out the victor or something
Lilone1776 chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
I'm torn, I DON'T want to think of Daryl dead, ever. But, he was so tortured by Merle's death, he deserves peace. And Merle is waiting for him on the other side. I like the idea of the brothers together..so I'm going to go with the unpopular opinion; he's with his brother again. :(
Wonderful, heart wrenching, and tragic story very well written. Thanks for sharing.
blueballad chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Oh, this was so amazing, the whole read. I love that you included Andrea. I wish she would've lived in the tv show.
what evil lurks chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Oh such an ambiguous ending! As far as I'm concerned... Daryl lives.
Candra C chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
No. He did NOT die. I DEMAND an epilogue where Daryl is okay and has lived and is off killing animals and wearing ears and being his wonderful, lively self!
Peachuzoid chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Aww... So he did end up dying? At least he got his revenge and he can be with Merle. :')
zombieslayer5 chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Bittersweet ending :) love it!
JackandHoney chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
*flapppping*
*gasping*
*sobbing tears*
*gonna go crawl in a hole now*
Ana chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
If Daryl dies, we riot! Haha! Loved it.