Reviews for Ransom of the Red Pirate
LiataKiran chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
Y E S
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2018
Rofl! Oh, this was hilarious! So good!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 6 . 4/2/2018
This is amazing-the last chapter especially. As much as I loved the Great Kidnapping Adventure, Big Reveals have always been one of my true loves, and these were great. Thanks for the story!
VDMA,
Sophia the Scribe
Moni Hasnone chapter 6 . 1/3/2018
I love love love this fic. Meeting Davy and Joe when they’re older and John bringing the hat back - all of the scenes were great and fun!

And I loved Mycroft too!
pen-for-sword chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
Oh damn, I never saw that plot twist coming! The last chapter tied everything up perfectly, and I can definitely see myself re-reading this at some point or other. Bravo!
pen-for-sword chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Wonderful work! I read "The Ransom of Red Chief" when I was in the third grade and I was thrilled to find its parody here on fanfiction dot net! I grinned throughout this first chapter. Good job!
Wayward Warlock chapter 6 . 9/8/2017
I loved this! It's such an original fic and the ending was pure genius. Great job! 3
jj chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
i loved it that was one of the best great job
jj chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
you should see the movie they made out of 'Ransom of red chief' it'll have your stomach in cramps from laughing so hard
The Other World chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
omg this was hilariously amazing! I enjoyed it so much - and to think Mycroft arranged the whole kidnapping to alleviate Sherlock's boredom! Also, Davy and Joe's shock at the end was hilarious. Plus when Sherlock calmly said, It's time to talk about this kidnapping. DYING
thanks for writing this! 3
Grace chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Awwwww!
Renegade Hero chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
That was more cuter than I thought it would be. That ending made it. That twist though, did not see that coming at all! I love that they found each other in the end, so cute. Your portrayals were perfect, well done.
Derpidot chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
Oh! John! why did i not see that!?
jada951 chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
drugged the cocoa? how evil!
Nearing Midnight chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
This is the best BBC Sherlock story I've read in a while (though all your stories are absolutely stellar). It reminded me slightly of Home Alone. XD thanks for giving me such an enjoyable evening reading this! I'll definitely have to revisit this later.