Reviews for Ransom of the Red Pirate
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 5 . 2/14
I KNEW IT! Ah, Myc you sly dog... Gotta love brotherly love! X3
EvelynWn chapter 6 . 1/31
Oh my gosh, that was amazing. Mycroft would do something like that! This is now cannon… in my head anyway. I loved the last chapter, them meeting again. It was great.
servant123 chapter 6 . 1/14
I really liked this story! I was hoping for just such a wrap-up, too! Very amusing read :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Such an adorable fic. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing this! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
ahan! quite different and nicely written
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
That ending was the bees knees. XD I just love the idea they re-met Davy and Joe (I actually quite like the pair of them). The bit where you find out Mycroft arranged it all... that was just awesome. Loved the whole thing.
Astrido chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
a little crazy story.. i love that mycroft only orchestrated the whole thing
especially nice was the epilogue with them being adults now.
cheers
yuura
EvilDime chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
*rofl* I love this fic!
Kid!Sherlock is pretty hilarious at times, then incredibly sad at others. The mixture of fun and angst in this story surprised me.
I was a bit disappointed that you kept it sufficiently close to canon that John and Sherlock didn't grow up as friends, after all; but I really liked how they bumped into the would-be kidnappers right after finding each other again. The epilogue is priceless! XD
- Dime
damncritic chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Aww! This is soo cute!
BlowsyDame chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
What an absolutely charming story! I've been binge reading all your stories, and you are a wonderful writer.
AriaStark chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I bloody enjoyed that! Thank you so much for such an amazing piece of writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Oh dear.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
Absolutely superb! This is a brilliant story! :)
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
OMG this was hilarious! I can totally see Sherlock doing all of that, and love that he met John as a kid. Didn't see it coming that Mycroft was their boss; that was a great reveal. The epilogue with all the reunions later on was super funny; I had to catch my breath before I could write this. Great job :)
wholockerlian chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This was great! Amazing characters, ideas, etc. I think Mycroft and Sherlock are a truly wonderful pair in this story... :)