Reviews for Ransom of the Red Pirate
Grace chapter 6 . 10/5
Renegade Hero chapter 6 . 8/2
That was more cuter than I thought it would be. That ending made it. That twist though, did not see that coming at all! I love that they found each other in the end, so cute. Your portrayals were perfect, well done.
Gracie Ghost chapter 4 . 7/18
Oh! John! why did i not see that!?
jada951 chapter 4 . 5/14
drugged the cocoa? how evil!
Nearing Midnight chapter 6 . 2/9
This is the best BBC Sherlock story I've read in a while (though all your stories are absolutely stellar). It reminded me slightly of Home Alone. XD thanks for giving me such an enjoyable evening reading this! I'll definitely have to revisit this later.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Brilliant! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
*furious giggles*
Holmes' are /weird/ but awesome. It was all Mycroft's plot to entertain Sherlock? XD Devious little mastermind he is already!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I am glad they remembered the connection. The part with Davy and Joe was very funny too, their reactions were great.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Wow, loved how Sherlock put them in their place. So glad that he and John got to see each other again. Way to blindside with Mycroft's role in it all
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
That is so nice how easily John became his friend and I like how his skills show up too. It is too adorable how much they try to protect the other and how John calls Sherlock out about the game thing. Nice of John to provide true benevolent attention
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Poor Sherlock, so lonely. I wonder about his nannies too with the tie up Shelock game. I love little John too, wonderful idea.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Sherlock played that well, he even analyzed the men by their behavior to know what tactics to try.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Haha, wow they are brainless. Sherlock understands way more about emotions as a child to adults than adult to adult. He was so smart about all of his tests too
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Clever and cute story. I chuckled a lot.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
This is one of the most creative and interesting Sherlock fics that I've read. The characters were interesting and plausible and the plot was completely new to me.