Reviews for Lena kitty
Furie chapter 11 . 1/29/2003
I really loved your story it was so great plus VERY original...would be cool if you did a sequel... *grin*
Reiji Neko Mitsukai chapter 11 . 12/20/2002
Aw, so Kawaii! I absolutely loved the ending!
Spooky2 chapter 11 . 11/30/2002
This was such a great story! I usually don't read yaoi, yuri, or shonen ai but this one was really good. I think you should continue with Wufei and Sally.
ZoraLink1 chapter 11 . 10/2/2002
PLEASE DONT STOP THERE

i love both Gundam wing, kitties and your storie and that means times 100 300

in other means Faboulus XD

PLEASE
Lady Shinigami1 chapter 11 . 9/21/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! thats so good! i cant believe its over! man, i love this fic!
Tiger Angel chapter 11 . 9/18/2002
I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed this fic and it was very kawaii. _
Relwarc chapter 11 . 9/15/2002
I'm going to miss this story. It was fun while it lasted, though.

Still, a sequel is always a possibility. *hint, hint*
cutiechick chapter 11 . 9/15/2002
AHHHH!Why?Why?Why?Why?Why is it really over it's great you should type more you was really great!
R-Charlie chapter 11 . 9/15/2002
Its the end? NOOOOOOO, YOU MUST DO MORE, I CANT LIVE WIDHOUT THIS REMACEBLE STORIE!

PLESE RIGHT MORE!
Kanberry chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
awwwwwww

soo sweetttt...sugar over dose...need of dentist...

awwwwwwwwww(i can stop 'aww'ing)
Tenku Greywords chapter 10 . 9/14/2002
*heart eyes8 i love it love it loooooove it
Jordan chapter 11 . 9/14/2002
Yay you finally wrote more. I really liked this story. I would not mind a sequal, maybe about all five of the kittens? A chapter per kitten would be neat. I really liked this story. you did a good job.
moonblossom chapter 9 . 8/28/2002
hey that was really cute keep it up ok. well go to go bye byes ;p
Ashley chapter 9 . 8/25/2002
0_0... I don't want to imagine what he means by 'breakfast' either... *changes subject entirly* Rigggghhhhhttt. I can just SEE wufei reading to a cat. I have absolutly NO problem at all with THAT image. sorry, didn't mean to go all sarcastic and mean, I love your story and all, but I just can't see it.
R-Charlie chapter 9 . 8/25/2002
Awwwwwwwwwww that was se

weet, cant wait fore chapter 10.