Reviews for Their Pride
Hope-sama chapter 16 . 1/20
Please keep writing. And gaz mom. Please update soon.
Oh my gosh! You have to continue this story! It's so cute and has a really good plot and all the characters are so lovable!
Invader Sy chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
AAAHHH! Ok, that scream was cuz this fanfic is really good. AHHHHHHHH! THAT scream was cuz the Tallest ARE NOT BROTHERS! They're only the Tallests together cuz they're the same exact height. The creator-I can never remember his name-said so! So THERE! It makes me so made when people say the almighty Tallests are brothers or twins. SO DAM MAD, YA FUCKING BASTARD! :[ I know! I'll just kill you for saying they're twins! Yeah! :)
Someone chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
This...is...PERFECT! So adorable! And OMG THERE IS ACTUALLY A PLOT THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE ITS MORE PERFECT OMG KEEP WRITING THIS U BEAUTIFUL PERSON!
squeakyhammer555 chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Is there meore ?! Please don't leave this with a cliff hanger!
MasterIcePhoenix chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
I just knew Zim was going to go find his mom. And is Gir going to get involved in the story somehow? I like this story. And pshh, I don't know, Cleopatra? Update soon.
Leo Lovely Loves You chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Please, continue this story, it's wonderful, kept me on the edge of my chair, I love it.
Tigersfury chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
EVIL CAPTAIN!
GO ZIM!
Tigersfury chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
ZIM! 0O0
Tigersfury chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
AWWWW ZIM'S SO CUUUUTE!
invader light chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
i think it's a great idea! are all the fics gonna be invader zim or anything?
prettyaliens62 chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
You should definitely make a YouTube channel, Mikki. :) I would love to hear you read your wonderful stories. This should be really exciting. :D
AuthorsRealmCreator chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Oh no! Please please continue the story! i know it a little late, but please do!
prettyaliens62 chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I'm so glad Red finally reunited with Zim. :) Red sure is tough to be able to go through all that in his condition. I guess the Lord gave Red a little bit of strength to keep him going. Anyways, you're doing great Mikki. :) Keep it up. ;)
invader light chapter 12 . 11/29/2013