Reviews for The Tedium of Time
MinervaMcGee chapter 35 . 7/19
Excellent story! Thanks so much for sharing your work!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/11
Love love it
Timelady92 chapter 35 . 7/10
Beautiful story, I enjoyed it a lot.

There are some spelling errors and typos in the first few chapters but other than that I absolutely love your style of writing.

This story is absolutely adorable and I really loved the ending.

Thank you!
Akumi99 chapter 11 . 7/7
I keep hoping to see some of the real Hermione glow through this meek and weak Hermione you have in your story, but it's just not happening. She's SO fragile and infuriatingly clueless about life in general and has such an absorbently low self-esteem it makes me cringe. It's not that I don't understand characters like that or that very real people suffer the same, it's just that there's no character growth or evolving on her part. I dread that all her self worth will end up being tied back to severus, which is so unhealthy.

I miss the brilliance and inner strength of the Hermione I'm used to. This Hermione cries all the time and can't seem to look anyone in eye or even lift her head in a normal conversation. Then she has random bouts of arousal so strong she can't function normally and stutters every other time she talks to someone. It's just so out of character and frustrating that there's been no growth and that she's literally as strong mentally, physically, and emotionally as a declawed kitten.

Someone should be helping her see value in herself and realize something's extremely wrong with this abrupt personality change. Someone should be helping her reach her self confidence again and I sincerely hope that it doesn't just resolve itself by her entering a relationship with snape.

Where's the girl that punched draco in the face and risked her life multiple times because of a friend or because it was what she thought was the right thing to do? Where is the girl that stood strong no matter what people said. She'd already had character growth since the first time she ran into the bathroom her first year because of a few words. Then she started fighting back and staying to true to what she believed in.

You keep saying she so much more mature than everyone in her class, but she's acting just like she did when she was eleven and I see no great maturity. Unless you equate being so aroused she can't walk or breathe properly as an adult problem, which I assure you is something adults have very little trouble with as maturity comes with a little more control over attraction than that of a prepubescent boy suffering wet dreams.

I'm all for the big strong protector every once in a while, but the Hermione I know isn't some little girl that dreams of someone coming along to save her from every little problem and making sure everything is fixed for her. Just...I want more of a real Hermione than this little girl with the maturity of an eleven year old.
Although I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, I can't help but ask myself if it would be possible for you to finish healing Hermione. Yes, it is easy to see that this story sprang from the other, but the differences make it very interesting. I really would like to know how that story ends. How would you tie up all the plot lines. Please consider finishing it. Thank you so much for these and all your other stories. I have enjoyed each one and look forward to many more.
Sirisha23 chapter 35 . 6/23
Amazing fan fiction. Thanks for finally finishing this wonderful story. Good job on this fanfic. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 35 . 6/21
I really loved this story. It was well written, had an interesting plot with great character development. I loved the different relationships between all of the characters, I thought that the Draco/Ginny/Harry pairing was a little over the top but I still enjoyed it. Good job
Krystina Storey chapter 35 . 6/16
loved this story! it was an emotional roller coaster, and I'm glad all ended well. Where is the alternate ending though? I looked for it on both sites can't seem to find it.
Shi no Hakari chapter 33 . 6/8
","
Auroras Jenkins chapter 35 . 6/7
The last chapter has a lot of information. But at the same time it feels like it was written in a hurry. I like that Severus and Harry become friends. Severus is a link to his mother's childhood. The fact the Ron got hexed is not a surprise.
Slytherin251 chapter 35 . 6/3
enjoyable.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 35 . 6/2
I really enjoyed this long story, with the magic infinity that connected Hermione and Severus, and the unique plot twists. Thanks for sharing.
French-Lo chapter 5 . 6/2
I like your story so far and I'll keep on reading. Yet I don't know how you edited it but it is full of mistakes like "SheHermione" or "tTurneding and pointed pointing" or even letters here and there. It makes it very very difficult to read. Just so you know. But the story is nice so far.
sydney73588 chapter 26 . 5/31
g
madkatmarie chapter 6 . 5/31
there is a story that I Just read. parts and different others ARE WORDED LINE FOR LINE. someone is taking other people stories