Reviews for The Tedium of Time
nedjheret chapter 31 . 3/2
Backtracking from a/n for chapter 32.

Regarding the renewed friendship between Severus and Lily, I distinctly recall Rowling once stating Severus was to be named Godfather for the second Potter child. Although obviously not mentioned in the books, I count it as canon as it came from the author herself.

Nedj

(Excellent story, by the way!)
pixelbun1 chapter 23 . 2/1
stopping here. This is a pretty fun read, with some silly spelling errors here and there. The dialogue/internal monologue of Snape and Hermione is sometimes incongruous, sounding more like a Californian teenager rather than British folk. The introduction of the cigarette smoking is also strangely jarring to the whole HP magical vibes, as if Snape had to smoke I felt a pipe would have been more suitable? Either way, a pretty decent read, just unfortunately this didn't quite grab me.
LinaBug chapter 35 . 12/17/2017
such a good story! read it in 2 days time!
Lyght816 chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Aww,I am loving these characters! Very creative, and I love the wit! Thank you! Enjoying the story very much!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/25/2017
Now I'm sad - two whole chapters dedicated to being a sex manual. I know how sex works; I don't need it spelled out. :(
Guest chapter 28 . 10/25/2017
A whole chapter wasted on unnecessary sex. Boring. Here's hoping the next chapter has plot! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2017
Lol, they all act like horny 15 year old children.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
Pomfrey surprised me; wonder what's up with her? It must be more than jealousy because even that wouldn't have made her be so incredibly OOC rude to a student.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
Ron, Lavender, and Pavarti should have had to write "This is a school, not a whorehouse" 5,000 times by hand.

So...was Lavender imperioused or not?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2017
That was hilarious! And, well, Minerva, you DID ask...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
So there's a SS/HG/LM version of this story running around somewhere? Cool!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2017
Where's Crooks? I miss him.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2017
I can't wait for the plot to begin - seeing them thwart both Albus and Tom will be so much fun!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
Severus feels terribly sorry for himself, doesn't he? Constipated, I tell you - constipated! And Hermione needs a backbone to go with that vibrator and therapist. A good slappin' hand wouldn't hurt, either.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
I hope Ron takes it seriously but I doubt he knows how. And I wonder about "Lav"s portion of the plan.