Reviews for Robin: Broken
Potter4me chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
YOU CAN DO IT DICKY! JUST KEEP GRIPPING THE TRAPEZE BAR OF LIFE AS IF...YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT...BECAUSE IT DOES!

Great chapy...great fic...me love you long time. Write on dude!
Potter4me chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
YAYAYAYAYAY! thanks for the new Chapy! Also 100 times that thank you for not killing robin! I bet robin found the fact the he lived...shocking! get it! cuz he got shokced by joker! and by batman!

I apologize for the joke...Im reviewing at night...sorta tired...But im awake to read this! Hope your proud of me :)

Write on Dude!
Blaze Grayson chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Omg please comtinue
Potter4me chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO! ROBIN! HANG IN THERE BUDDY! YOU CAN LIVE THROUGH THIS! ITS ONLY A FLESH WOUND! YOUR THE GOD DAMN ROBIN! DICKY PLEASE!

This...is awesome! Im sending so much love to you right now for this! and the story is this long after only 4 days! that must mean you update quick! oh please update quick.

The story has a couple spelling errors, but who cares! I was completely captivated by it the whole time I was reading it. I though your idea to erase the teams memory was genious. Write on dude!
We2Are9The0Inspiration6 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
HEHE
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
o.0
mixxi chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
oooooohhhh robbie boy still brave after being tortured so brutal!

kyaa you just remembered me why im your fangirl again :D
BatfamilyFan01 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Robin torture scene!
mixxi chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
oh wow :D :D

I LOVE THIS :D :D

and i just got an idea :)

what if the joker made rob into his sidekick by torturing him :) and then let him fight his old friends that dont remember him anyway :D

im such an evil fangirl...
Lakeshine chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Stay strong Dickie Bird! BATMAN HURRY YOUR BUTT UP! anyway update soon
cerealkiller78 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
update! update! update! update! update! update update! update! *takes breath* oh ya, and one more thing...UPDATE!
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Update! I want to hear you SCREAM!
mixxi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Owww robbie... Dont do this! Come on daddybats save rob!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »