Reviews for Yoko Ono
McFlygirly09 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Aww this was SUCH a good ending! I really loved it, and it was worth the wait :)))
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I loved this last chapter! Sad that it's finished tho [
leilalacobrown chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Great story can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
McFlygirly09 chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
IZZY! YAY! She saves the day :))) One left? Awww :( I'm glad Harry will have everything back to normal tho. Kensie...ugh. Wow. I hate her lol Great as usual lovely!
McFlygirly09 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
awww poor guys! Lol Harry to the rescue! Ah, I KNEW it! Kensie has definitely been sleeping around, the little hussy! Can't wait for more lovely :)
McFlygirly09 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Ah! What a bitch Kensie is! She's having an affair, I just know it. All of these "business trips." Psh...Lara is so cute and Dougie-like! Awww! I can't wait for more!
McFlygirly09 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
awww McFly babies! I love it :) Can't wait for more! Kensie is totally nuts btw. I think she's going to do more crazy stuff..
McFlygirly09 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Aww I love this! So great! The end of this one was so cute. I can just imagine a tiny Danny :) great job
xxPUDDxx chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Oh! Seems my pudd instinct was wrong… so far! Haha , great chapter, hope Dougie will be ok when Harry awakes! Please update soon! :D
madbuff chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! Looking forward to reading more, update soon x
McFlygirly09 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
This is so sad :( but I'm pretty hooked! Love it :)
evilneevil chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Awww poor harry! There aren't as many harry fics in the archives, so its nice to have one. Update soon.
madbuff chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Ohhhh wonder what will happen when the boys see him? Do feel sorry for him having to leave his family though :(

Hope that Danny/Tom will be okay around him. Although think that Dougie might not be okay, maybe with himself or Harry? Looking forward to reading more, update soon xx
xxPUDDxx chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Aww poor Harry :( I sense a bit of pudd coming along… I hope! Great chapter, please update soon? :)
evilneevil chapter 2 . 1/26/2013