Reviews for Quirk
Thinking Without Speaking chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
awh! sweet! awesome ending.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This is so cute and this makes me want to see campers and complications so much more! I can't wait for it!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thank goodness Elliot was only there to help Ally to make herself into more of the girl of Austin's dreams, though like he said she always was his dream girl. I am glad true feelings were told between Austin and Ally even though I do like the jealous, "she's my girl not yours" side of Austin
nd4ff chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow you really pulled at the heart-strings (as usual) ! This was too cute for words. And makes me long for the Campers episode even more !
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved it! Great idea for a story, and perfectly written! Amazing job! I loooved reading it!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww wow! Cute ending! I liked how Austin was slowly realising his feelings for her the closer Elliot and Ally got (or so he thought). It was sweet, great job!
Aigoopi chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Dear skwirelygurli,
I love this one particularly. It's funny and cute and romantic, and, most importantly, very much in character. That goes for all four main characters in that story (well, maybe not Elliot, because we haven't met him yet). Ally's mature and friendly and sweet - and just uncertain enough to change herself to make Austin like her.
Kira is, in a way, a lot like her. No unnecessary drama, a geniunely nice person. That's how I perceived her on the show, too. I really like Kira, she's a great character.
Then Elliot, who is perfect and perceives things very well - and who is a good romantic partner for Kira, and finally Austin.
Austin, who is just clueless enough - and jealous and sweet, just like on the show. I think he didn't hurt Ally on purpose, it just took him awhile to understand what was going on in his heart.
In other words, your story is perfect, really. The pace is wonderful and the style is fluent, elegant and, in a way, simplistic - I like that a lot.
What I wondered though, now that I have read some of your stories, if you don't like to be descriptive.
Don't get me wrong, your stories work perfectly the way you write them and you get everything across you want to - and it makes me feel all fuzzy and awwww-y inside, but what I noticed is that you rarely describe ... stuff. The feeling of this kiss, for example, or smells, or interior, for example.
It's just a question and something I noticed when I read your stories, so I just thought I'd come out and, well, ask ...

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, it's really just curiousity.

Yours,
Aigoopi.
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww...that was cute! :)
naada.bh chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Based a little bit on Campers! I just can't! This is amazing! and this could actually happen on the ep! espacially that conversatin part between Austin and Elliot. and I can totaly imagine all this happening and this is just so cute and sweet and perfect and Austin being jealous and just...

Anyways, you did AMAZING :)
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013