Reviews for Zero Seconds to Midnight
Random Cat chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
So cute! I love how Austin is all like,
"The girl of my dreams is in my bed in my shirt." I cracked up. I like how at the end of your stories you make it very subtle how they kiss or whatnot. Most people, including me, do it where it's more in the present tensce, or something...lol. I'm bad at English, sorry! ;)
Random Cat out.
taylar5 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
nawwwww thats so sweet and cute and adorable!
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So cute. I loved this. Great job.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Soooo cute this is such a sweet story! I love this so much!
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Cuuuute! :D
notasbigasajerkasicould'vebeen chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
goodness i luv your stories. they're amazing!
Ashlee chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awww omg that was soo cute like I cant even!(: pleaasee write more stories!(:
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
awww This is really cute! :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awwwwwwwww now this is a sweet sleepover\all night songwriting session. I think it is beyond adorable and sweet that Austin can't sleep, he is making memories of Ally sleeping in his bed in his shirt nestled to him.
nd4ff chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Absolutely loved this. Austin was so distracted by Ally and you described it so well.
naada.bh chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Amazing amazing amazing. Seriously, you're a GENUIS in writing. Like, the lines you come up with are just Perfect. I really don't know what to say anymore. This is just, again, perfect.

Great job (y)
abiecat chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awwww, soo sweet! I just love it! Great story! You did an AMAZING job with this one! Omg, thank you so much for writing these stories for us readers! I can't wait for more!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awww! I loved that! I loved how you counted down till midnight right down to the second, and how all this time Austin was trying to contain himself :P
The ending was really sweet, I'm a bit disappointed that there wasn't a kiss but it was good all the same. Auslly forever! :)
Great job it was really good.
livelyfingered chapter 1 . 1/23/2013