Reviews for Oblivion
nylanna1105 chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
I love it.. Waahhh ..so emotional right now.. I love kaoru and kenshin...
Chiba Usagi chapter 14 . 9/27/2011
One of my fave ;) so far this is the only story that made me cry.. Good thing it's happy ending ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I'm not sure, but I think I read this story before :) Good so far, must continue hehe ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
That was such an incredible chapter. I could really imagine what Kenshin was thinking. I totally loved it :) Great :)
a rose by any other name71591 chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
Ive read this story before but I had to read it again since its so good! This last chapter I was listening to Goo Goo Doll's Better Days, (which was the only song that should be played for the last chapter! lol) And I was crying and my parents were like what is wrong with you! lol It was so good! Loved it! * 5 stars!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Oh crap.. _

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
What... ;/ Thats a twist.. idk if I agree or not though.. gomen (

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh my _ What happened to Kaoru and Yahiko?

Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
nice story
skenshingumi chapter 14 . 4/22/2006
I like the intensity which Kenshin shows to Kaoru. I thought the crying scene as he holds her was particularly nicely done. After all, he has been through an emotional roller coaster.

I also liked the switch to the slightly silly ending. Very cute.
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
I thought Kenshin's reaction to Sano's fighting was a good one. that certainly shows his anguish.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
nice story, i like it very for writing this lovey story. is its the end or they is more chapter.
midnite cherry blossomz chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
AW THAT WAS TOO SWEET!

...sniff...TOO SWEET

*SNIFF* I WAS FREAKIN BAWLIN'! WAH DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN! SOB
angelic-kuti chapter 14 . 4/23/2005
i loved it. i even cried. hehe proves that this was really good. continue with the great work! i'll be reading it. i have u on author alert! _
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
WHAT! How could you! But I will read on in the hopes of a miracle recocery.