Reviews for Broken
anon chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
please come back
Sexysacer chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm... This is so not fair. They belong together. Just found your story. Please update
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
James - Jason. Would you happen to have his number? haha joke
And to answer your question:
You, Guppy, you :P
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Gups, even in my zombie-like state this one "I reach for the frayed end of her scarf dangling by her waist, and nod" got to me like an arrow. Your story is still painstakingly good still though I have to admit I miss the dripping angst of c1 and c2.
mynameislizzie chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I'm really not sure whether to hate you over this or not. You write so beautifully, but you've made them so broken. I'm not sure damage like this could ever be fixed. My heart is in my boots most of the time, then you go and give them hope. Just to see it dashed away. With Skins Fire I could dismiss it ad badly written crap, but you do it so well, I live it with them. I have an awful idea I know where this story is going, so I'm reading it through my fingers most of the time. But bravo for being brave and talented enough to make me want to...
Hez-xx chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Just caught sight of this fic & have enjoyed reading it through a lot. Well contructed & great writing. Looking forward to the next chapter now.

Oh & as for harming one or killing one off... i'd rather you didn't. :-P Naomi's my fave... but only just, sometimes I think I can't quite choose between them. So yeah, no killing please.
xphrnzrjh chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I'll be less sorry to see Emily "goes" but thats also why I think it should be Naomi that gets harmed if that even makes sense to you... I know it does for me...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
really well written. Sad, heartbreaking really, but so nice to read good fiction. Emotions are so raw, so true. I look forward to more. Thanks for writing. As for harming or killing anyone off (in this fic I assume), I'd rather no one die. Naomi will forever be my favorite though. Do, as you wish. Kinda hard to kill off Emily since she's pretty much the main character
anon chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
.please dont. Keep them together please.
Tiffythetitan chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Broken indeed. Not feeling this Bianca character so she can go. Or any of the Brittain/Elsey clan. Or E4 execs. And if I have to play the right way I choose Effy but don't you dare rid of Emily or Naomi. Bad enough they are broken in this story. :(
Tiffythetitan chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
I so miss my soft, warm and cuddly Emily! This Fic hurts. This is after the S4E8 speech but Emily just couldn't forget/forgive? And now she's melting down because Naomi finally had enough?

So, we are not out the dark yet right? Cause Emily has yet to go to NY and they just had a random meet up after weeks/months apart? Plus the very beginning of this fic suggests they are somewhat together when she leaves? Or at least in more contact than they had been recently?

Trying to understand this darkness...
itsyourfriendano chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
i am so happy you're back! i knooow skins fire episode. i have no words. this chapter made me ache. emily, please. naomi, please. hahaha stay awesome guppy!
MemeNathan chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
I love your story, pls update
itsyourfriendanon chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Heyyyy where r u? We miss youuuu. Come back. Please dont leave our broken hearts lyinn around /3 you beast of a writer come baaaack.. you know what's best for us... and that's more of your heart-wrenching Broken chapters
vampirebeast01 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
You liar! Dammit. Don't you love playing with us,huh?
Well at least it makes me feel better that they've hit rock bottom already.(right? Or are you lying about that too?)
And they can construct themselves to be better for each other.
hey the ulcer isn't too serious, right?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »