Reviews for Wolf Cub
jeanosauryehet27 chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
This story ia very promising. Looking forward for more!
Neo-Devil chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
yeah...you're right on that front...XD Then again Ubisoft had to mix things up a bit in order to actually be semi-creative...unless they just didn't see that bit and only looked at what happened in the portion in which we play Haytham, in which case...yeah.
gestrada320 chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
Please update. This story is turning out to be an awesome story. I love it. I can't wait for more. I love it!
AkaDeca chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
PPEASE DO MORE IT HAS BEEN 4 YEARS
AkaDeca chapter 5 . 6/18/2017
PLEASE DO MORE
AkaDeca chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
Please, DO MORE I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW. Please have Aiden be able to free run through trees like Connor
AkaDeca chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
This is a really sweet story. It's been 4 years, please continue
WlkWthThShdws chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Please continue this story. I am particularly fond of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Love the story:) please update soon!
Meyer331 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
If you were to pay attention to the game, you'd know that Pitcairn wasn't there during Connor's interigation. He was in England during the time of that.
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
LOL At the historical facts about Lee. But, hey, depending on where you take this, you could make him warm up to Connor's... I mean AIDEN's people since he didn't actually have anything against them in real life. *shrugs* Just a thought.

This is super good! I wanna see more! PRETTY PLEASE?
AnnAisu chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I like the shortening of Connor's native name. :) ...Plus, I just like the name Aiden.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
This is a really neat idea and I love your writing voice! I hope you'll pick this story up again. Can't wait for the next update! (;
Seth7 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
yay! good story! can't wait to read more. keep up the awesome work! _
Melting Angels chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
This is great so far! :')