Reviews for Old Town New Me
Bell 1 chapter 28 . 8/27
Hmmm... what to say... I did really enjoy this story, but what I enjoyed about it was the tenuous relationship of Bella and Emmett. I thought their coming together was too rushed, but their building relationship was the thing that interested me the most. I was highly disappointed when she broke up with Emmett for good though. Thankfully that was rectified. :D

What I couldn't grasp with this story isn't necessarily the mob aspect of it, but Bella's role in it. For me, I found it highly unlikely and unbelievable. Because of this, I wasn't able to connect completely with the story. This part of the story took me out of it, distracted me, lost interest, and needing to take several breaks from the story.

I wasn't too keen with the OC Bella at times either, also taking me out of the story at times.

UGH! It might sound like I didn't like the story, but that isn't the case. I loved the connections between Charlie and Bella, Bella and Caius/Marcus, Emmett and Bella. I enjoyed Esme and Bella's friendship with Jessica and Alice... the way these two friends were willing to fight and stick up for Bella. I really loved Edward and Alice's relationship, very sweet. Cauis and Marcus were quite fun throughout the story too.

Emmett and Bella's relationship was so much fun and sweet too. The fact Emmett did everything he could to prove he only wanted her to the point of not dating anyone else the entire time they were officially a part, spoke volumes! It helped him to see what he needed to and grow from it, very commendable.

I am actually happy Rosalie learned her lesson and moved on. However, the trouble she caused was pure insanity. I actually felt bad for Mr. Sweeney. Poor guy was also duped by her. :( Pervert, for sure, but he was apparently fooled by a heartless Rosalie too. Was there no limit to her callousness?

Thankfully, they all found their happiness. :)
Faeries232 chapter 6 . 6/2
Loved it!
Lovergirl chapter 30 . 6/21/2015
I loved it. Great story. Hope to read more
In A Mood chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I lliked the story till chapter 7 wgere you basically threatened to quit writing unless you got reviews so gere is your review. I quit reading your story as of that time because you shouldn't have to beg for reviews and threatens to stop in writing you'll get reviews if its good
Omqdrayaa chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
GAH! Cant wait to read more
Johana chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Upss, se acabo, me encantaba esta historia, te felicito, la pude leer gracias a Dios que existen los traductores. Saludos desde Colombia.
babygirl2928259 chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
sad to see this story end... loved it
jessa76 chapter 31 . 8/15/2013
hmm i loved everything but the cheating emmett. now you need to write one were em and bella are faithfull to each other. lol
meme chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
Way to go bella. Is this the end? You should make it a bella oc story not a bella and emmett. You know a lot of people write bella and emmett stories and they always make emmett the bad guy and hurt bella why do they put romance on the list it should be drama or angst?
jessa76 chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
good for alice and eddie. glad bella got smart and glad she got rid of jake too he was no better. hope there will be a happy ending for bella. this story made me lose all faith in emmett. most times when someone is cheated on they do not become cheaters but he sure did. so glad bella got herself together so is the epi up next or will she have to go back and help her grandpa aro agian