Reviews for Dream's End
CV12Hornet chapter 4 . 6/2
Oh, Nanoha-style magic. Interesting.
ItzABlueWulf chapter 10 . 2/18
Well definetely wasn't expecting it to cross-over with the Nanoha-verse, but it turn out to be be nothing short of awesome. I truly like how you depicted the characters, your Momiji has to be one of my favourite.
DschingisKhan chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
And now I'm glad I took the refresher option; wouldn't have caught the link between Marisa's explanation of the roots of magic and the development with Yumemi otherwise. Was this going to be a crossover from the start, or was that a later development? (This isn't to say I disagree with it not being labeled as such- aside from being a fairly major spoiler, it's just not the focus.)
DschingisKhan chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Yoooo, I had forgotten this to the point that I had to reread it! Now that I'm catching up on my reading, that is.

The whole thing with Mimi is brilliant and super dazz, and that's all there is to it. Onward!
WodofGar chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Kyuuuuuuuun~
*beepbeepbeepbeep*
WHAT THE FUYEEEAHHHHHHH
Zarosguth chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
If Eiki doesn't judge Mimi fit to go to heaven I will kick her ass so hard after I die.

I can see Yukari inherently hating the TSAB. It only makes sense. If anything, this story is the best Touhou x MSLN Xover I could ever have hoped for. So thank you for write. It was quite the enjoyable experience!

Have a nice day and fare thee well,
Zarosguth
kinigget chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
I did not expect you to pull out a full crossover with Lyrical Nanoha, but I am *very* happy you did.

I have to say I enjoyed this story *immensely*
kinigget chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Words cannot describe how happy I am with this development.

Also: Marisa with an Intelligent Device (or even just an Armed Device) would be *absolutely terrifying*. Like, I can imagine her even giving Nanoha a run for her money
WodofGar chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
I just keep becoming happier that you decided to continue this.
kinigget chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Oh I *definitely* recognize that spell. Meaning those robots actually *are* Gadget Drones

This is starting to get interesting
kinigget chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I'm guessing that documentary Chi yuri is watching is on the Lyrical Nanoha universe. Especially with the artificial mage and gem transforming into a staff.
WodofGar chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Huh, you updated it.

YASS.
WAIT, NO!
NOT MIMI-CHAAAAAAAN ;_;
WodofGar chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I'd be very happy to see this continued. I need understand that complications may have risen, or a lack of motivation, but seriously, feel free to come back to this awesome work.
Baughn chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Whee! It's almost time for the big fight, Maribel vs. Cradle!

Oh, did I say "Maribel"? My bad, of course I meant Yukari. Nor is that really a Cradle, is it? (Is it?)
stylus legna chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Huh, another alternate universe? This seems like it'll get even more confusing...