Reviews for Dream's End
Baughn chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Whee! It's almost time for the big fight, Maribel vs. Cradle!

Oh, did I say "Maribel"? My bad, of course I meant Yukari. Nor is that really a Cradle, is it? (Is it?)
stylus legna chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Huh, another alternate universe? This seems like it'll get even more confusing...
stylus legna chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
YES! More PC-98 Touhou! And to top it off, you used the "Double Chiyuri" ending! I'm looking forward to how this will turn out; it's well written so far.
Nereas chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I'm liking the Chiyuri's and Yumemi's a lot.

It seems odd that Marisa didn't mention Rinnosuke. She says how hard it is to make an item that creates power and that she herself couldn't make a flamethrower - and yet Rinnosuke made the Hakkero, which in his own (quite possibly exaggerated) words "can reduce a single mountain to ashes". Plus he incorporated some butchered psuedoscience that might associate well with Psuedomagic Yumemi.

Anyway, my tentative wild guess is Technomancer Yumemi is allied with Scaglietti, who has provided Number and Gadget support to give Gensokyo a reason to industrialise. What he gets, I'm thinking, is the Youkai Magician ritual, or other Gensokyoan magics.

On the other hand, the mention of a Blond Number and Technomancer Yumemi having a Staff-type device...

All very interesting, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
kojiro kakita chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Interesting point, mgln is one of the natural crosses with touhou I can see
Ebonpyre chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Certainly a intriguing story, I'd like to see more development in it.