Reviews for Dream's End
DschingisKhan chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
And now I'm glad I took the refresher option; wouldn't have caught the link between Marisa's explanation of the roots of magic and the development with Yumemi otherwise. Was this going to be a crossover from the start, or was that a later development? (This isn't to say I disagree with it not being labeled as such- aside from being a fairly major spoiler, it's just not the focus.)
DschingisKhan chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Yoooo, I had forgotten this to the point that I had to reread it! Now that I'm catching up on my reading, that is.

The whole thing with Mimi is brilliant and super dazz, and that's all there is to it. Onward!
WodofGar chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Kyuuuuuuuun~
*beepbeepbeepbeep*
WHAT THE FUYEEEAHHHHHHH
Zarosguth chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
If Eiki doesn't judge Mimi fit to go to heaven I will kick her ass so hard after I die.

I can see Yukari inherently hating the TSAB. It only makes sense. If anything, this story is the best Touhou x MSLN Xover I could ever have hoped for. So thank you for write. It was quite the enjoyable experience!

Have a nice day and fare thee well,
Zarosguth
kinigget chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
I did not expect you to pull out a full crossover with Lyrical Nanoha, but I am *very* happy you did.

I have to say I enjoyed this story *immensely*
kinigget chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Words cannot describe how happy I am with this development.

Also: Marisa with an Intelligent Device (or even just an Armed Device) would be *absolutely terrifying*. Like, I can imagine her even giving Nanoha a run for her money
WodofGar chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
I just keep becoming happier that you decided to continue this.
kinigget chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
Oh I *definitely* recognize that spell. Meaning those robots actually *are* Gadget Drones

This is starting to get interesting
kinigget chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I'm guessing that documentary Chi yuri is watching is on the Lyrical Nanoha universe. Especially with the artificial mage and gem transforming into a staff.
WodofGar chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Huh, you updated it.

YASS.
WAIT, NO!
NOT MIMI-CHAAAAAAAN ;_;
WodofGar chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I'd be very happy to see this continued. I need understand that complications may have risen, or a lack of motivation, but seriously, feel free to come back to this awesome work.
Baughn chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Whee! It's almost time for the big fight, Maribel vs. Cradle!

Oh, did I say "Maribel"? My bad, of course I meant Yukari. Nor is that really a Cradle, is it? (Is it?)
stylus legna chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Huh, another alternate universe? This seems like it'll get even more confusing...
stylus legna chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
YES! More PC-98 Touhou! And to top it off, you used the "Double Chiyuri" ending! I'm looking forward to how this will turn out; it's well written so far.
Nereas chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
I'm liking the Chiyuri's and Yumemi's a lot.

It seems odd that Marisa didn't mention Rinnosuke. She says how hard it is to make an item that creates power and that she herself couldn't make a flamethrower - and yet Rinnosuke made the Hakkero, which in his own (quite possibly exaggerated) words "can reduce a single mountain to ashes". Plus he incorporated some butchered psuedoscience that might associate well with Psuedomagic Yumemi.

Anyway, my tentative wild guess is Technomancer Yumemi is allied with Scaglietti, who has provided Number and Gadget support to give Gensokyo a reason to industrialise. What he gets, I'm thinking, is the Youkai Magician ritual, or other Gensokyoan magics.

On the other hand, the mention of a Blond Number and Technomancer Yumemi having a Staff-type device...

All very interesting, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.