Reviews for Diamond Doll's Kitty Cave
Cramos28 chapter 317 . 1/21
Loved it! This story was amazing! I read it in one night!
b3j02 chapter 317 . 9/24/2016
Great story! Fun present! Looking forward to more outtakes!
b3j02 chapter 66 . 9/24/2016
I can't believe people wouldn't let the age thing go. Craziness. I am curious how Bella is dressed that had Rose all goofy.
b3j02 chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Aw heck no! These are some Looney tune men!
b3j02 chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
I would have addressed it to "the artist formally known as dad and idiot boy" then I would have probably been a little ruder. Lol
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
The premise sounds interesting. I already like Bella.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Why do ou make the chapters so short? Its annoying have to read 300 chapters like this
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Damn... I googled the wife book, and it's an excerpt from a 50s home ec textbook! Seriously what is going on over on the res?!
LeviHeichouDelirious chapter 126 . 7/9/2016
Rocky Horror! I sang it with the parts from Columbia and Magenta
BringAttentionToTheMatter chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
I laughed so hard at the good wife guidelines-we had to read them in religion class years ago! I still remember how ridiculous they were. I know I sure couldn't do all that crap then 'speak in a low, soothing and pleasant voice' without laughing my head off. Some people...it's hard to imagine someone actually wrote that crap, much less that people way back when used to abide by them-crazy.
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 245 . 4/9/2016
So now she wants to get married, settle down and have a family? I thought she wanted to travel and see the world first?
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 239 . 4/9/2016
umm? Edward is dictating to her now? he'e saying they are getting married just like jake did. He's telling her she will be giving him oral sex-Jake said he was going to take her virginity. He keeps calling her little girl yet is worried about her age? umm.
Shay chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
Bahahahahahahahaha!

Takes a deep breath and wipes away tears... I haven't laughed as hard as I laughed today since I read Victorian matrons' advice about sex!

Thank you for that! Truly!
Guest chapter 278 . 1/27/2016
Worried she'd always hang out at home reading? So he arranged for her to get married at 18. And she just turned 19! What century is this Charlie from please he should really go back not adjusting well. Or act his age and die
Guest chapter 273 . 1/27/2016
This lack of a reaction from Charlie after everything Jacod said is just NOT OKAY
12,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »