Reviews for Diamond Doll's Kitty Cave
korijarrells chapter 228 . 6/26
Omg, this is horrible. Could it get anymore cheesy and generic? Im done reading.
jk chapter 228 . 6/7
did he really stop to tell her that hes a whore? ummm really bad timing buddy/no woman wants to hear that shit as their about to ...ya know

maybe he should be checked out by a doctor first?
jk chapter 104 . 6/6
why in the hell would she go in her bosses bathroom? shes at a strip club what the hell does she think he'd be moaning about? this is the stupidest part so far
shes seriously crossing a line here, he should fire her ass
Cyper22 chapter 249 . 5/19
I wanted to give a shout out to small town Iowa!
Haven't lived there in 15 years but born and raised there! :)
I'm loving your smartass Bella!
kadronya chapter 317 . 4/9
I love your story!
Edwardscozyhole chapter 4 . 3/26
Look, I don't doubt it may be a good story, (you've gotten a lot of reviews) but to be honest I'm giving up. I can't stand these tiny "chapters".. So good luck!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 289 . 2/22
OMG, I thought she was talking about a vibrator...that's funny. I thought Jake was being a dunderhead when he was talking about her toy rabbits. LOL
SarcasticBimbo chapter 236 . 2/22
I love the whole, possessive, MINE thing in fics. I love when Edward says it or thinks it or writes it or would love it even if he wrote it in snow with his piss...lol. It's HOT!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 232 . 2/22
My favorite name for Edward's cock in a fic was in the story In Your Room by LayAtHomeMom. Bella once told Edward to release the Kraken! Love it love it love it!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 210 . 2/22
Missing the thing that holds six packs together! That's fuckin' funny! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 172 . 2/22
Now I want to watch the Lonely Island video for their song Jizz In My Pants. LOL
SarcasticBimbo chapter 170 . 2/22
I love how you mixed up all the girls. Angela the bitch from hell, Rose the decent person that has Bella's back, Alice the shy, blushing girl with self-esteem issues, and Bella, the take no prisoners, punch 'em in the junk, ball-buster. They're all awesome.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 126 . 2/22
Rocky Horror Picture Show for the win! Love that movie! Only seen it acted along with the movie once. Wally Wingert, who used to be the announcer for Jay Leno on the Tonight Show, is from Sioux Falls, where I live. He played Frank. Damn he made a hot-ass Frank.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 37 . 2/22
Dude, if I could find a hot chubby chaser I don't care what you call him...lol.
Guest chapter 143 . 12/11/2014