Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Operation BLAZE
Renu chapter 41 . 11/18/2014
Look I like your story I do really. But seriously does every single chapter have to have him be in the clinic for an injury!
Zeta710 chapter 41 . 11/16/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 41 . 11/15/2014
Can you do a blazblue crossover
Guest chapter 41 . 11/15/2014
So Ichika snapped huh? Not surprising since if I was a victim of human experimentation, I would be all for snapping his neck, orders be damned if that had happened to me. By the way, now that Chifuyu and Natasha has seen Ichika abilities, do you think they are going to start asking a lot of questions about the various dimensions that Ichika has been traveling to? Cause except for evil Ichika, Wester, and WILLE, no one actually knows that Ichika has been hopping between dimensions. Me think the older sisters are going to be asking about them and if both decide to join Ichika, would they be joining him in the dimensional hopping adventure?
Balefries chapter 41 . 11/15/2014
Eeeeeeeeeiiiii! Nice Chapter! How about this: Seth goes into another universe, and he brings along his harem?
alvatorez chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
hmm still no update?
Renu chapter 38 . 10/21/2014
I can't believe you starwars 'd (yes I made this up) the fanfic. Omfg. Either way I hope to see more family happy time with chifuyu, Natasha and Seth. Also all these arcs are making my head hurt.
Raventus Dracoria chapter 40 . 10/6/2014
Will there be a follow up story that covers the original trilogy?
Zeta710 chapter 40 . 9/23/2014
Oh my god this was a bádass Chapter. I liked how you had the majority of the rest of the jedi was sent to earth, please update soon! _
Odexis17 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Good Job on the story. Don't rush on writing it will cause it to loss it quality when reading. Take your time
noondark chapter 40 . 9/22/2014
Is it possible that we can see more of the life on his dimension instead of him always running off in two days time really?
guerilla sam chapter 40 . 9/22/2014
so i'm still confused on Seth's endgame, what is he trying to do take over the world, start his own business, or is he just hording a bunch of trans-dimensional misfits on the moon?
Count Sinner chapter 40 . 9/22/2014
You have no idea how ive be waiting for this chapter. It was pretty good
Telron chapter 40 . 9/21/2014
Awesome chapter and also good choice for arc. I look forward to reading the chapter and the chaos that happens with the kids and the 2 jedi's when they see earth and the infinite stratos machines. it would also be funny if some of the younglings can use an IS as well.
Ichika13 chapter 39 . 9/12/2014
This is the best story ...EVER!
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »