Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Operation BLAZE
PlutoGenesis chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Yesss, another arc, hope you update soon, it seems like it's been forever since you posted. How do you plan on merging Evangelon with IS, also how will you do the freezing arc, they pandora's don'y exactly use mechas
ThunderBlader chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
When i say this got posted up for a sec. i screamed like a girl for a moment xD
Good job maybe provide an updated list of crossovers in the next update.
ThunderBlader chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Like man I like this major crossover
An anime I may suggest would she a sura cryin
Robot; god like powers:)
Alex2909 chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
things are getting weird
lajoie21 chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
i got a new names for Shinji : Shinji Fairs because he think seth as big brother and natasha got a new little brother in her family and she's not know for now and i think seth gonna have to tell the truth about dimension traveler soon or later.
Panzer-12 chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
Great chapter, great fight i hope you leave female kaworu and i want to know how they are going back to earth
lajoie21 chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
the characters of evangelion is here in IS World . how This is possible?
lajoie21 chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
good chapter. how he got back his own home? that's the question? what happen next?
Bunny153539 chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Girl Kaworu is hilarious and epic at the same time. Freezing next? Sweet. And also, the cliffhanger has me quite literally SHAKING IN EXCITEMENT! I can't wait to see how this turns out. Their on the Moon where Seth planned to build his freaking moon base; I can almost taste how this will end... And I love it :D
edboy4926 chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Awesome chapter.
Nice fight.
Hell yeah they succeeded in restoring Earth but it also sent them to the wrong Earth. Oh well. I don't think any of the people from the Evaverse will complain of being in stuck on an Earth that is still alive and civilization is intact.
The female Kaworu, great idea.
You know I just realized that Seth's sister is going to kill because now she has going to have to fill out a whole lot of paperwork dealing with the new arrivals that not only have giant robots but a giant flying ship (which if you think about it they do fit the category of B.O.W.)
The Freezing universe is next, great. Can Seth heal Maria?
Bunny153539 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Sweet! Shit is about to go down! I vote for Skyrim followed by Evangelion :D
PlutoGenesis chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
So awesome, hope you'll update soon
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Here is an idea how about the Katekyo Hitman Reborn verse
lajoie21 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
good chapter. halo, freezing , gundam seed, gundam 00 and muv-luv. what happen next?
edboy4926 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Awesome chapter.
Nice fight.
As for the next universe, well from your list I pick Halo, Freezing and Gundam 00.
I so hope that if you choose Gundam 00, you have Seth beat the pulp out of Celestial Being, they deserve a bloody beating, even if they are the good guys.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »