Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Operation BLAZE
Cutefox17 chapter 44 . 1/25
The next chapter give more details about ichika lemon scene at the island.
AbaddontheDevourer chapter 44 . 1/25
Think I'm going ot have to watch neptunia to udpndersnptand this better. Also have you though about extending the scenes so that you're not constantly shifting POVs?
Oniix chapter 25 . 1/25
wait so are you telling me that seth is going to be paired up WITH HIS SISTER?! his adoptive AND blood related? what the fuck is wrong with you?! thats disgusting! what the hell possessed you to make a pairing of THAT?! im done man. ive followed this story for a while and loved it and if it was ANYONE else but those two i could have stomached it but good lord man are you messed up in the head? good luck with this story and i hope you get plenty of readers but im not going to read a story about a guy screwing his sisters.
This is great but I have a question?
Is Guilty Cloud Dead or on hiatus?
Telron chapter 43 . 1/23
LOL great chapter and interesting as well
Gcode646 chapter 1 . 1/15
This is a great story! Also a suggestion for another story Arc is Dishonored, I don't know why but I'm obsessed with dishonored fanfiction.
BANKAIZEN chapter 43 . 1/14
cool
OshiroNai chapter 43 . 1/13
Yes, though I do have a time stopper somewhere here...*Crash* *Rustle* Here! Use this, it'll work... I think.
staplesdex2 chapter 43 . 1/12
Wall of Text. Fix this.
KenwayLegacy chapter 42 . 1/9
great idea to use different universes. keep it up. suggestions: code geas, transformers, argevelion, mecha animes
lukefang chapter 42 . 1/2
Hmmm maybe you should add campione also for good measure highschool dxd
FLARECROWN chapter 42 . 1/1
Great chapter
Telron chapter 42 . 12/26/2014
interesting and great chapter as well
Guest chapter 42 . 12/25/2014
thank you for making more i always look forward to the next chapter
OshiroNai chapter 42 . 12/24/2014
.So THAT'S how Seth/Ichika became a Dovahkiin! His pops was one too! ()
319 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »