Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Operation BLAZE
Telron chapter 45 . 2/9
very interesting and cool as well
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 45 . 2/9
I was hoping you would have Neptune go back with Seth. It seems weird that you would leave behind the one girl he actually slept with but keep all of the others. I hope you reveal something I missed next chapter.
Zeta710 chapter 45 . 2/9
Definitely do a RWBY arc
Also is Seth gonna be in SAO is Seth gonna be in the real world or the virtual world? Because if he's in the real world he'd have to dive it get to SAO or ALO how'd he pull the relic out of virtual because it kinda confuses me, the characters use swords and stuff, will he use the same skills he got in skyrim or what?
kazearashika chapter 45 . 2/9
After the RWBY ark can he go to the narutoverse or can he go to the rosario vampire universe?
lukefang chapter 44 . 2/8
Dude add tokyo him have Arata tohkas father aromr or should i say kakuja and kanekis kakuja combined.
godofanime chapter 44 . 2/1
you should do soul eater where seth goes there and when he enter dimension death comes after think he is the kishin be when form the void it match the kishin soul and when he get there blaze and flame find a way to become the weapon the soul and can change form standy by, I.S suit form and human.
p.s when are you going to do sword art online i what to read soon so can do sword art online next please
Ryuuto Tiamat Raizel chapter 44 . 2/1
will there be a lemon?
pataponvideo chapter 44 . 1/29
Damm Seth. Your one lucky man.
Zeta710 chapter 44 . 1/26
Soooo? Is there gonna be a lemon?
OshiroNai chapter 44 . 1/26
Will there be lemon in the next chapter, well... The ending might say so... Yeah, this is awkward now, bye.
Cutefox17 chapter 44 . 1/25
The next chapter give more details about ichika lemon scene at the island.
AbaddontheDevourer chapter 44 . 1/25
Think I'm going ot have to watch neptunia to udpndersnptand this better. Also have you though about extending the scenes so that you're not constantly shifting POVs?
Oniix chapter 25 . 1/25
wait so are you telling me that seth is going to be paired up WITH HIS SISTER?! his adoptive AND blood related? what the fuck is wrong with you?! thats disgusting! what the hell possessed you to make a pairing of THAT?! im done man. ive followed this story for a while and loved it and if it was ANYONE else but those two i could have stomached it but good lord man are you messed up in the head? good luck with this story and i hope you get plenty of readers but im not going to read a story about a guy screwing his sisters.
This is great but I have a question?
Is Guilty Cloud Dead or on hiatus?
Telron chapter 43 . 1/23
LOL great chapter and interesting as well
329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »