Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Operation BLAZE
DaGuy chapter 58 . 5/1
You could always just do something with him just doing something stupid so he has to run and hide from people in all fun and games of course.
RebelRaven4 chapter 57 . 4/30
I don't think so. When i compare the Jedi and the Sith i just dont see him turning Jedi. I mean sure their have been many times when jedi turn sith and even instances of sith turning jedi but i cant invison him doing it. the sith code is just him, he's just to passionet for him to be a jedi. (at least thats what i think)
OshiroNai chapter 57 . 4/17
This story is gonna get even more convoluted than it already is, isn't it? I don't really care about that though. What I care is that there aren't any Seth x Harem lemons yet. Or lemons at all. If I remember correctly. It's been a while. Still, the Dark side is so much better. Force lightning. End of discussion. And, I feel the original girls need some showtime too, you know? They are probably getting so sexually frustrated because Seth is too busy getting new members but never spending time with the OGs. Again, why no lemons? (I forgot if there were actually any, been a while since I've seen any mention of sex here. :c)
Luckenhaft chapter 57 . 4/1
Wouldn't becoming a Jedi knight be a bit redundant? Could you draft a profile for Seth which contains all of his abilities, allies, accomplishments, titles, aliases, affiliations, weapons, personal history, and etcetera? It's a bit difficult keeping track of everything to do with him at this point in time.

I a
Zeta710 chapter 57 . 3/31
Nah he should not be a jedi Knight
lujian113 chapter 57 . 3/27
hey this was an awesome ending to the code geass ark and i cant wait for the halo ark. but as for your idea of making seth into a jedi knight instead of doing that why dont you turn him into a je'daii instead. The je'daii are basically the original force users before the jedi and the sith. They dont just use the light or the dark side, they use both in balance. they're not canon but it would be more awesome for seth to become one. here is the link if you want more info. wiki/Je'daii_Order
Reishin Amara chapter 57 . 3/27
you know...i stopped to think about it for a while after watching a transformers prime episode and seeing news about north korea and thought...

hey...if Optimus and his group are working with Fowler and the US government in that series...what if Megatron and his group learned a little more about mankind via 'the internet' and found a common ally for themselves? Basically...imagine if the decepticons made an alliance with north korea, technology in exchange for a brotherhood of darkness...the advantage the decepticons get from this is resources to maintain and upgrade their tech rather than having to sneak around finding energon deposits and such.

End Result: Transformers World War 3 yeah,with cybertronian technology powering NK, nukes would be kinda...obsolete. afterall,why burn away an area worth LOTS of resources when you can dominate and capture it?

scary thought but honestly...well...hey,its a good plot. Kinda like if anyone ever imagined megatron squishing hitler and taking over the Nazi regime... No matter how you put it, Megatron taking over a different Dictatorship as his OWN just seems like a thing he would do...

Reason i said transformers prime is because Micheal Bays Megatron wasnt much of a planner ,more of a destroyer... and it would get characters like Jack from Transformers prime ALOT more involved.
War historian chapter 57 . 3/27
I know he's going to be a Spartan, I mean he could receive the augmentations of both the Spartan-II and Spartan-III programs. If that happened, combined with every other ability he has he could easily be labeled as hyper-lethal, NOBLE-6
Raventus Dracoria chapter 57 . 3/27
Well in knights of the old republic revan did go from sith to jedi and understood both sides of the force so it is a workable idea
meirmamuka chapter 57 . 3/27
Hmm, idea of Sith changing side (?) to Jedi way would be same as Jedi becoming Sith in original SW universe. Why not? But you pointed earlier that Seth followed other path, path of passion. Through passion he can protect his loved ones. And Jedi mainly on balance. But heck, why not? Also now Seth have expanded tech crew and commanding officers (Lloyd&Cecile, Lelouch&Kallen). Just please don't make Kallen dumb, it was stated in series that even tho she was mainly absent from school she had one of best grades (!). Earlier on you sent Seth clone to Mass Effect universe. When we can expect another confrontation? Also there is still matter of IS girls, even if he have a lot of wives already i still hope for them to join his harem. IMO C.C., Kallen and Shirley should stay with Lelouch, please don't add them to Seth harem, he have enough of girls and we don't want to upset Lelouch, do we? Back to SithJedi transmission, IMO it shouldn't be "forced", it would be best if his actions would shift from "strict" Sith towards middle point on scale Jedi-Sith. It would be best in my opinion (balance of power etc.) He would keep his red LS but how about alternating their colors/look as he changes his "way of doing things"? Dunno, changing auras of them (IIRC they were white and black) would alternate with yellow or something? I know you can handle this, sow i sleep in peace.

Upcoming HALO arc. Hmm, i have never played any game in this series. But from what i heard/read/watched i would say that Seth would side with Master Chief and he would protect galaxy (or whatever they defended).

Considering "transition" between arcs, will be there full North Korea conquest/probably some ISA action (Seth is still student there, isn't he?).

ANYWAY good job with finalizing another arc, if you keep it up we may reach point where we will run out of artifacts to collect (IIRC there were 20 of them, Seth have ~10 of them while his clone have about 2 or 3? He is searching them in parallel to Seth, right?) but what then? Ultimate confrontation team Wekser vs team Seth? Or working on world peace that would be disturbed by Wekser&company? Also we have problem with "no aging" Seth and almost all "normally" aging wives. Genetic modifications someone?

Oh and i just reread about Sayako. Spec Ops (ninja) team? Please?
xghosthunter115 chapter 57 . 3/26
I love it. Reading this makes me remember everything that I had seen from code gease. Keep up the good work. Also if you could can you check out my story called "what it takes to fight together" and please leave a review and tell me what you think. People who read it are always waiting for me to upload the next chapter but never leave a reviews. So please help me \( T_T)/
HeavensDownfall chapter 57 . 3/26
Dude, Seth as a Jedi Knight is like a direct injection of dopamine. In other words, its fraggin amazeballs. Also PUMPED FOR THE HALO ARC!
Benignsterben chapter 57 . 3/26
good update can't wait for more
HeavensDownfall chapter 56 . 3/23
*sigh* it hurts that now there aren't anymore chapters although i do eagerly await the next in the hope that you haven't forgotten about this epic tale. i also hope that my reviews weren't too much of a nuisance.
DemonHunter52 chapter 56 . 3/23
whay dont you do a Akame ga Kill Arc ?
458 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »