Reviews for Infinite Stratos: Operation BLAZE
Kyuubi 15 chapter 1 . 1/31
When ya going to add the next chapter i love this story and it mixture of different things it keep things rolling also i have an idea on for the next arc i am sure u will like it destiny from xbox one the way the game set up could also hide a relic somewhat a good or u can have it the next arc is a claah of multiple crossovers one crossover will leave seth weaker then that crossover main chr how ever gain an ally who can cross dimensions also this will be one of the many Naruto crossover fanfictions one of these is a naruto x dxd crossover where naruto is married to a fem kami fem yami and fem shikigami and Gabriella the arch angel this naruto is one of more broken op chrs that he could train seth to better himself as he goes thou many other arc that'll be extremely difficult to face for him even as he is
This story I great
O chapter 62 . 1/3
Finally a new chapter yay! Thank you for the update, hope to read more of this story soon!
metalmanbonkers chapter 49 . 1/3
This is like my 3rd time re-reading this fic and I just can't get enough of it. The changes that you've made in some chapters have been noticed, from the suttle change of Seth kissing Natashas' cheek instead of her lips and to the addition of the lemon with Neptune. Also, I don't know if this is new or I just missed it due to my in-exposure to what I just recently watched (Tokyo Ghoul), but could the clone Ichika be a half-Ghoul? Well who know, keep up the amazing content!
Draxinus chapter 62 . 1/1
Great stuff as always. Gotta wonder how many more alternate universes Seth is going to explore though?
War historian chapter 62 . 12/31/2016
Hyper-lethal meets extremely hyper-lethal. Lone Wolf meets Master Chief. Oh man. If there was a DxD part to this, YEASH! Seth gets 'adopted' by Sirzechs, and gets the fastest promotion to Ultimate Class devil in their history.
Ghostmanz chapter 62 . 12/31/2016
Could you do high school dxd next please
O chapter 61 . 12/12/2016
Thanks for the chapter, can't wait for the next one!
metalmanbonkers chapter 50 . 12/11/2016
Bruh... your killing me with your creativity. Oh boy... that was alot to take in. I honestly thaught the chapter would be pretty bland considering its a recap. But nope! You managed to convey the emotions the characters felt into the reader as well. I top my hat to you good sir. BTW I was also the guy who just recently commented last chapter, just wasn't logged in LoL
Guest chapter 48 . 12/10/2016
*clap...clap...clap* you my friend, have been suprising me left to right for the past 30 chapters. How you think of this stuff and bond it all together, I can't even comprehend it. Well keep at what your doing because its amazing and flawless. Keep on doing what what you love man ;)
Reishin Amara chapter 61 . 12/6/2016
finally a new chapter :) cant wait for more,also cant wait til he can stop hiding who he is.
darkshadowslayer012 chapter 60 . 10/11/2016
Really enjoying the story. Can't wait to read future chapters.
darkshadowslayer012 chapter 60 . 10/11/2016
Really enjoying the story. Can't wait to read future chapters.
Reishin Amara chapter 60 . 10/8/2016
Huh...well this chapter proved one thing yet again...Humanity is an immature child. Most of the governments proved that one...
FlashDevil chapter 60 . 10/8/2016
So if Seth replaced B312 as Noble Six, what happened to B312?
491 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »