Reviews for Ranma Hannibal 'Mind Games'
FuzzyBoots chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Eh, I like the concept, but the increasing number of spelling errors is starting to make it hard to immerse myself in your world. I'll give it at least a few more chapters, but the outlook isn't promising.
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Minor thing, but one of the constant traits of Lechter (used to track him down at one point) is that he has eyes of an unusual maroon color. Still, interesting concept.
Tergar chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
It's so wierd, Ranma speaking like Hannible, but then using different words and nuicences in language. Ican't tell wether you are doing it on purpose or on accident though
clifton chapter 17 . 10/23/2008
damn this is one of the best stories ever. I totally hope that kasumi also get caught.
jimra chapter 17 . 4/25/2008
A highly interesting story, I must say, and I very much look forward to an update. The only thing I cannot figure out, as it stands, is how Ranma managed to do, psychologically, to Nabiki what he did in a single night. On a side note, have you read 'Ill Met by Starlight'? It displays a similar plot line as your story, but without a mentor to hurry things along. Thank you for a most enlightening anti-hero Ranma-fic.

jimra

PS: You should take a look at your previous chapters and re-add section breaks. I believe an old ffnet software upgrade removed them.
DeadShaggy chapter 17 . 8/27/2007
For some reason this story reminds me of Monster. You're so good at twisting Ranma around.
mtg2192 chapter 17 . 7/17/2007
Constantly, your dark, twisted humor amuses me. The darkness is astounding and so well approached. The evil satisfies those twisted enough to look for it.

What is especially interesting is the originality. Silence of the Lambs/Ranma, a match made in heaven - I mean hell.

A dark story is easy to write. A dark story in which the evil man is the protagonist is what makes your writing so interesting.
sOmeOne chapter 17 . 5/31/2007
Well.. I think that was the solution Lechter was talking about..

Afterall if you see other people suffering through the same suffering as you went through, wouldn't you feel satisfaction of some sorts..

Or he could be using the the neko-ken induced children and somehow change the trigger from exposure to cats to skin contact or human contact, the report did say that the wounds on the bodies were too precise and too sharp and the ki-claws of the neko-ken are sharp as demonstrated by Ranma himself whenever he goes neko.

Anyways, it was a good story, a bit dark, too dark infact, but good nonetheless. It's like your other stories were Ranma has either a twisted personality or something. 'kay, bye now, I'm going to read Akane the Suicidal. Last word though, you have one tisted sense of humor, but still is funny. _
Krimzonrayne chapter 17 . 3/25/2007
Your ideas just plain scares me... it almost like you WANT Ranma to end up with screwy personality...

*Turns to Spring of Drowned Amorous... and Tender Loving Care*

Nevertheless... you seem to excel in them.

Anyway, an update to this would be great.
warai kitsune chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Interesting story. A bit dark...well, okay, REALLY dark, but that's not always a bad thing.

Just out of curiosity, is Ranma actually that serial murderer? Because if you're basing this on Silence of the Lambs, he should end up being the one who helps FIND said serial murderer, him being a cruel, devious, sociopathic genius notwithstanding. Personally though, seeing as how you focus so much on the nekoken aspect, it seems far more likely to me that he IS the one traumatizing children, and someone else is doing the whole Jack-the-Ripper angle. Which is going to be REALLY awkward for Ryouga and Cologne if it comes out that Ranma isn't a murderer.
PersonaJXT chapter 17 . 12/28/2006
Interesting story. Very interesting story. I wonder how this will end? I'm personally hoping for something along the lines of Ranma winning, as I ascribe to the "Ranma never loses" line of thought _ Keep up the good work and update soon please.
Kitsune6 chapter 17 . 10/30/2006
Umm, is this a R/N fic? Or it just a bunch of people getting messed up? I like the story. The chapters are a bit short. It also needs more Nabiki, and Tofu, but mostly Nabs. Keep up the good work. )
Delusional Fishies chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
I hope Ranma was spying on them.
Sopchoppy chapter 17 . 10/24/2006
Great Chapter, thanks for updating
Anon chapter 17 . 10/24/2006
Interesting chapter.

One thing of note though.

Near the end, you have Kasumi asking if they should kick Ranma out of the house...

Perhaps you meant Akane?