Reviews for The Marauders Kiss List
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Can I just ask... why is this all in italics? It's a little hard to read, and I don't know why it's like that. Also, I hope that you continue this story with the other Mauraders. I love the concept of this piece, and I can't wait to read more if you do write more. Well done!
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is hilarious XD

Poor Peter, of course he's the one to start off the "Kiss List."

I absolutely adored the way you started it, with the section about thoughts, and had the actual kiss as a flashback. Makes me think they're writing about this in a notebook or something for future reference XD

I can't wait to read more, hope you update soon :)
samasbananas chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh my God. This chapter man. Too funny! XD
RegulusBlackIsAHero chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Haha, this is a really good idea! I love it!
PotionsForSev chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Update!
lwalker98 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Haha. This is so cute! Keep on writing!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awww poor Peter! I'm torn between laughing, and feeling bad :( (I deel like a bully of I find this funny!)

Awesome job ami ma dear and i cannot wait to read more!
The summary has me sooo intrigued.

Amazing!
FinnickOzam chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hahahaha! This is hilarious! Update soon!
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh by Golly. This is going to be good. I can just tell!
wingardiumleviosa9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hi! I really love this story idea! Poor Peter, it's at times like this that you feel bad for him. Also, maybe it would have been better if you started off with like a prologue or something to fully show what's going on. Other than that, excellent idea!
THEcheeseluver12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hahaha! This looks like it will be a great story! I can't wait to see what happens! A very original idea also. I've never seen one like this. Good job! Looking foreword to the rest :)