Reviews for Little Things
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
awww please do more! Love it!
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I can see Leo doing that.
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
he has a bed but i like him in the hammock better anyway
Dramatic person chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was an absolutely adorable story that I really enjoyed reading! Thanks for writing it!
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Mauroukaki chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
My heart melted 333
Wish Leo was my brother :3
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awww so sweet. I kind of love these brotherly moments from the turtles. Shows how much they love each other. Even Raph though he has a funny way of showing it. Keep up the good work.
Driftstar the Eevee chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Awww, cute! Great story, I hope to read more from you!
Muse2488 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Sooooo adorable! Leo is such a GREAT big brother! Well done! ]]
NokaKomi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So cute! - keep up the good writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
AWWWWWWWW!...This story is just too adorable, it's my favorite and I loved it! Great job!
Raph- I just love the Leo and Raph pairing, just as much as I love MikeyxDonnie. I liked how you put down Leo's thoughts about him, they were so sweet.
Donnie- I liked the part where Leo was rubbing Donnie's sore shoulders, very creative and cute. (Donnie's my fav by the way, he's just the cutest thing...)
Mikey- Awww, Mikey and the teddy bear part was just adorable, Mikey's cute and cuddly. )
I can actually imagine Leo doing those things for his brothers. He's perfect for the big brother title.
This story is so AWESOMELY CUTE!
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That nothing worse than speaking when you are asleep... XD
I think it was kind of hard for Leo to help Donnie to get to his bed, after all Donnie is taller than him.
Loved when Leo massaged Donatello's stiff shoulders, he was so sweet, I loved how Leo did it, lovingly.
Mikey should have a sign saying: "My room, my mess, my bussines." I like that one or "Bless this mess."
Dear God, how can Mikey sleep like that? He must have a serious case of stiff neck every morning.
Mikey's teddy bear is cute :D just as Leo.
That's the problem with the hothead turtle... Leo or anyone can't tell him how much they love him, he will always say they are being sappy.
I also think Leonardo does that every night, he is always so worried about his little brothers and he loves them so much.
It was a cute story. Thank you.