Reviews for The Doctors Daughter: Daddy's Girl
Grapester chapter 13 . 11/12/2017
This is awesome! You should really make some more chapters
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
He doesnt love a psychopath like he loves his secret lover Rose Tyler
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Ummm you do know if someone falls for 10 seconds it means they fell 100 feet right? NO ONE COULD SURVIVE THAT! Not even THE DOCTOR! The average human being falls 10 feet every second you dumb FUCK!
Toukaokumura chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
Oh my fucking god. ... please update my baby brother wants you to update as well please update you'll make us cry if you don't :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Horseland123 chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
I think it's rose! Could be wrong...?...I think the unfinished project is Jenny! Poor Jenny..
FREYA ASTRID NOVA chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
PLEASE gimme more! this is soooo good and I love seven year old Jenny... especially when she acts just like the doctor. Please finish it, please and tell me how Rose knew everything about Jenny... Thanx
~Jenny Luva
aka Tardis Pineapple Nerd-Herd Gal
jackjen fan chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
YES YES YES
RIVER&JjEN. Raises ssome hell
River needs to come back to do an story arc with Jen and later CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS
Oh. BTW. Dad I married Jack * snickers * ha ha just kidding
Just alitte revenge for call in me an echo just a soldier!
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
THERE WE GO! Just end this useless fighting now.
trninjakiller chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
Dude there are too many damn things going on at once. I came here for a Jenny and doctor reuniting fic but so far all we have really gotten is a bunch of useless violence and a cute scene. I hope the interaction starts to pick up or I will go look for another fic.
Becca chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
What!
a-human chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
OMG THIS IS SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE
Potatoes chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
OH.
MY.
DIN.
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE.
Sorry, I'm just hyped up on LOTS of fangirl energy right now. Something major just happened in another fandom of mine (Legend of Zelda? Just announced a remake of Majora's Mask? No?) and as a result, I'm this big ball of wibbly wobbly screamy weamy stuff. Sorry!
As for Jenny, I think it's perfect how you weaved her in. Every time the Doctor indirectly references a past family, I imagine him with young children, being a dad who was maybe not the most focused or serious but definitely the best dad in the universe. And now he's got Jenny back, sweet little Jenny, and he gets that opportunity. I can actually imagine her saying that quote from Lilo and Stitch: "This is my family. It's little, and it's broken, but it's still good. ...Yeah. Still good."
You have combined fluff with adventure in the ultimate fanplosion of Doctor family. Thank you!

*sniffs* ANJU AND KAFEI! IN 3D MAJESTY!
Heh heh... it was my first video game, okay?
Your Resident Epileptic Gamer And Fangirl Of Impossible Dreams
cvtaylor chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
I love your story! Thanks for being an awesome writer (:
bnromanoff chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Love this story so far! And you're going to put Rose in it?! ZOMG! Please update; I'm begging you! UPDATE!
alexandria chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
please update!
Your fanfic is really good!
I cant stand the cliffhanger!