Reviews for Naruto: The Sage of Six Sights
Arch Dragon761 chapter 53 . 6/9
fuck did u relly have to discontinue the story its was just getting really good
setokayba2n chapter 53 . 5/31
Ok... What? I managed to read the 53 chapters and just in the best part after I read 2 Author Notes chapters, I find you end it like that? Damn.
troutman30 chapter 53 . 5/28
Sad to see it go but your right, I can't count the number of adopted fics I've read, unfortunately I also can't count the number of them I've seen completed by the adopter.
I don't think any of them have and I see no way anyone can prove ahead of time how many chapters they'll write.
marquis.shax chapter 53 . 5/26
well that sucks almost all the good stories that make it this far seem to be getting discontinued.
Starfire99 chapter 53 . 5/25
You're the kind of author I hate the most. I don't mind the ones who get 1-3 chapters in and then decide the story isn't good. I hate the ones who let their readers get invested in a story and then pull the rug out from under them. Seriously? You're gonna pull the rug out from under us after getting us to read FIFTY-TWO CHAPTERS of this story? Don't write a damn story and get this far if you aren't going to finish it!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 53 . 5/25
Thanks for sharing! Sorry the muse left.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 53 . 5/25
Darn...
still...can you keep this up? at least until someone adopts it correctly?
AyaValkyrie chapter 52 . 5/8
Interesting hope you continue.
avada96 chapter 14 . 4/12
I'm disapointed that despite all the changes you've made to canon, you still follow cannon events, I'm gessing that aftewr this they'l go to wave on their first C-Rank mission, and the chunnin exams will be pretty much the same.
I'm sorry but it is anoying that despite the author changing various things in the naruto Universe, they still follow the cannon events.
Where's the butterfly effect?
The moment Naruto met Anko on episode 1 and got an experienced ninja as a friend the whole 'failde exam and scroll theft' arc was almos an impossibility.
I would've liked to read an original idea from you.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 3/20
The grammar and verb tense problems in this first chapter make it very hard to muster up the strength to continue reading. The plot is alright, but nothing particularly stands out just yet, making the mistakes in the writing are that much more apparent.

-Zetsumei
This is one of the best one that I have read so more please good job with all the characters and changes
SageModeSasuke chapter 52 . 2/16
Awesome and amazing!
SageModeSasuke chapter 37 . 2/16
Himikoto, Himikoto, Himikoto! Lol
SageModeSasuke chapter 36 . 2/16
Hinata's mother if you haven't already decided.
SageModeSasuke chapter 35 . 2/16
The end of this chapter made writing a review worth my hand hurting (Minor injury). Well done chapter overall.