Reviews for Naruto: The Sage of Six Sights
It good idea but I think it could use editing I get lost way to easily
that's not fair why must you toy with our emotions like this
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Harem, one dude 2 or more girls
Lemon, term for sex scene in written works like when 2 or more people screw each other
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
The grammar...it's just so bad. So painful to read even if it does have a good plot. Waste of potential, such a pity.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Arch Dragon761 chapter 53 . 6/9/2016
fuck did u relly have to discontinue the story its was just getting really good
setokayba2n chapter 53 . 5/31/2016
Ok... What? I managed to read the 53 chapters and just in the best part after I read 2 Author Notes chapters, I find you end it like that? Damn.
troutman30 chapter 53 . 5/28/2016
Sad to see it go but your right, I can't count the number of adopted fics I've read, unfortunately I also can't count the number of them I've seen completed by the adopter.
I don't think any of them have and I see no way anyone can prove ahead of time how many chapters they'll write.
marquis.shax chapter 53 . 5/26/2016
well that sucks almost all the good stories that make it this far seem to be getting discontinued.
Starfire99 chapter 53 . 5/25/2016
You're the kind of author I hate the most. I don't mind the ones who get 1-3 chapters in and then decide the story isn't good. I hate the ones who let their readers get invested in a story and then pull the rug out from under them. Seriously? You're gonna pull the rug out from under us after getting us to read FIFTY-TWO CHAPTERS of this story? Don't write a damn story and get this far if you aren't going to finish it!
sparrowhawk13 chapter 53 . 5/25/2016
Thanks for sharing! Sorry the muse left.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 53 . 5/25/2016
Darn...
still...can you keep this up? at least until someone adopts it correctly?
AyaValkyrie chapter 52 . 5/8/2016
Interesting hope you continue.
avada96 chapter 14 . 4/12/2016
I'm disapointed that despite all the changes you've made to canon, you still follow cannon events, I'm gessing that aftewr this they'l go to wave on their first C-Rank mission, and the chunnin exams will be pretty much the same.
I'm sorry but it is anoying that despite the author changing various things in the naruto Universe, they still follow the cannon events.
Where's the butterfly effect?
The moment Naruto met Anko on episode 1 and got an experienced ninja as a friend the whole 'failde exam and scroll theft' arc was almos an impossibility.
I would've liked to read an original idea from you.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
The grammar and verb tense problems in this first chapter make it very hard to muster up the strength to continue reading. The plot is alright, but nothing particularly stands out just yet, making the mistakes in the writing are that much more apparent.

-Zetsumei