Reviews for The Pianist
sosweetIexplode chapter 1 . 4/11
it never fails to creep me everytime I read a story about ghost not realizing their deaths but nevertheless, I have mix feelings about this, it was sweet yet sad yet creepy yet heartbreaking but one thing for sure. I LOVE IT !
Sunnycanary613 chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh my gosh that was so beautifully written :') I loved it so much.

-Sunny
Fuenf Zwei Vier chapter 1 . 1/19
How can anyone not like this? Elizabeta and Roderich's relationship was very touching, the emotions well-written and spot-on. Gilbert was a nice addition, too, I love how much he cares for his friend, even braving himself to convince a ghost. In short, I find your fic very refreshing. Hetalia needs more fics like this!
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I found this story beautiful and moving. Seriously, ghosts are usually terrifying, this story is an imaginative contrast to most of these similar writings. Keep on imagining. Let out your inner feels. Feelsplosion!
Iggy-bunny and brothers chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
asdfjdybdhdhfjdla, that was Awesome! Sad, but AWESOME!
Now if you'll excuse me...(goes off to find Austria's killer)
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
...woah
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Thank you.
Italy chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I have no words to explain this story. It was amazing. Somehow the words you wrote touched my heart. The story is beautifully written and the plot amazing. I'll admit, I cried a little at the end.
I am reading this on my iPod, and it does not say whether it is complete or not. Another chapter or sequel would be nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I think its cute! Thank you for writing this lovely piece of fanfiction. there arn't enought hungary and austria fanfictions out there. thanks for contributing
secretassassingirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That ending gave me the creeps. O_O'

But I loved it! The story line was lovely!
jackcay101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
OHMYGOD, WHO KILLLED HIM?!
Berry Doyle chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I liked it. Especially how long the relationship lasted.

I also liked how Gilbert factored into the story. He worked well.
How-to-smile-101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Uhhhhhh... Amazing! :D I loved this! Its amazing! :3
aradiuh chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story is so incredibly beautiful. I can picture everything happening and it is like I'm actually there. Beautiful.
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This...i cant explain this with words... But i will try.
Its so well written and just wonderful. The ending made me abit sad, because she finally found out austria was a ghost and he disappeared. The bond that prussia and hungary had in this story was wonderful, and it was nice of prussia to convince austria to go to the recital.