Reviews for Afterword
CaedenceLaura chapter 17 . 2/11
Please update I really love this story!
Pmason chapter 17 . 1/13
Please update this story is hella lit lol
pasadisu chapter 5 . 1/11
I love that the doctors called her doll. Nice way to pull that in! Also, every part with Hyde was gorgeous. My favorite line was in the first section where you ended it with him feeling so old.
pasadisu chapter 4 . 1/11
Soooo far my favorite chapter. Ahhhhh I should be asleep right now! Brooo you did soooooo good with suspense and tension, and you kept everyone so in character, especially Fez who I find super hard to write! He was funny here at the worst times, which was great, but still sincere and angry and worried. Of course, all time favorite goes to lovely Hyde with his broody and internalized frustration. 3 nicely done, andddddd yeah I'm not going to sleep, bahaha.
pasadisu chapter 3 . 1/11
Hi! I'm super stoked to get into this story; the premise is really interesting and I like that it takes place directly after season 8 so it can clean up that shitshow. Also, I like your writing style, so I think this will be a really good read!

Not entirely sure if you still come on, but I'd thought I would throw in my two cents anyways: I think you write really well and I love the close third of the narration, especially with Hyde's perspective. It's super gritty and volatile, and I love that we are in his mind with all his anger and swearing and self destruction and (lingering) self-awareness of it all. The details of the event and his thoughts and feelings work really well there to create an angry atmosphere and mood, while showcasing at the same time his hurt, and how sad he is. Awesome work! However, I do think sometimes you veer into overexplaining and a lot of exposition, telling us instead of showing is, seen particularly with Fez's section and the prologue (I get it: it's a prologue, but I felt like you had a lot of interesting ideas and fun stuff in there that may have been put to better use throughout the story versus hashing it all out at once; imo, i think the crash would have made a really fun and edge-of-the-seat prologue). Whereas Hyde's portion gives us insight into Hyde, I felt that Fez's section was hashing things out from a third party's perspective, but things that we already know as we, essentially, are the third party (to the show). Don't get me wrong: info is so important, but I think spreading it out and doing more showing versus telling would really enhance your story and take it to that next level, really involving the readers and unveiling the thoughts and emotions and background info organically rather than statically giving us all the info. Your dialogue and characterization I think are amazing, so I feel like they can do a lot more work rather than leaving it to explanations.

Sorry for the long winded review; I'm just really excited to have found a story with such an interesting premise and such a great writing style that I really wanted to mention to you what I thought. Anyways! Super stoked to continue the story and see where you have taken us!
numbnut1975 chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Please finish this story! It is great!
Dinny93 chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
Absolutely loved this so far and have powered through it in the last few hours!
Syanna Vodka chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
Hey, I read everything but I was disappointed when I saw that you do not update for a long time.
I love your story, I hope the start back.
Kisses!
(My English is very bad, sorry)
appalove chapter 17 . 7/18/2016
Just reread this fic, after remembering the song "Ruby Tuesday", ha, and a few things struck me this time. One, how you've written what is a comparatively very long fic that only feels halfway over and yet it is still such a quick read because of how vivid it is. Impressive. Two, how you flesh out Chloe and Penny as characters so they do not slide into "original character syndrome," existing only to serve plot, and that's awesome. Three, how you've depicted such a fascinating dynamic between Hyde and Ruby-Jackie and it's only just getting started! Actually, one of my favorite things may be your Fez, actually. He is very insightful and genuinely cares for Jackie's wellbeing, which is a refreshing depiction. Thanks for sharing this story!
ddbgdbz chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
Aaah! Such a great story and uniquely written too! I do hope by some miracle that you decide to update.
mi-shell87 chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
I really like this story, but it's not finished :-( Normally I don't start stories that haven't been completed, but I missed that this wasn't. I hope you do continue with this story because I would love to know what happens to Jackie with her memories
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
Wow, you're such a talented writer. Seriously, you've captured the characters spot on and I can totally imagine "your" Jackie in my head. Wished this story was finished by now, but I assume something came up for you to take such a long hiatus. Either way, hope you have the inspiration and/or time to eventually update and finish. :)
Cmechillin chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Well written, I love this Jackie...the battle she is having within herself is captured so well. I hope you will finish this one day.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Please please please tell me you're still out there and wanting to continue this story! It's beautifully written!
JLawtruth chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
please update and finish this amazing it so much
AND LOVE JACKIE SO MUCH