Reviews for Afterword
appalove chapter 17 . 7/18
Just reread this fic, after remembering the song "Ruby Tuesday", ha, and a few things struck me this time. One, how you've written what is a comparatively very long fic that only feels halfway over and yet it is still such a quick read because of how vivid it is. Impressive. Two, how you flesh out Chloe and Penny as characters so they do not slide into "original character syndrome," existing only to serve plot, and that's awesome. Three, how you've depicted such a fascinating dynamic between Hyde and Ruby-Jackie and it's only just getting started! Actually, one of my favorite things may be your Fez, actually. He is very insightful and genuinely cares for Jackie's wellbeing, which is a refreshing depiction. Thanks for sharing this story!
ddbgdbz chapter 17 . 6/13
Aaah! Such a great story and uniquely written too! I do hope by some miracle that you decide to update.
mi-shell87 chapter 17 . 4/19
I really like this story, but it's not finished :-( Normally I don't start stories that haven't been completed, but I missed that this wasn't. I hope you do continue with this story because I would love to know what happens to Jackie with her memories
Wow, you're such a talented writer. Seriously, you've captured the characters spot on and I can totally imagine "your" Jackie in my head. Wished this story was finished by now, but I assume something came up for you to take such a long hiatus. Either way, hope you have the inspiration and/or time to eventually update and finish. :)
Cmechillin chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
Well written, I love this Jackie...the battle she is having within herself is captured so well. I hope you will finish this one day.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Please please please tell me you're still out there and wanting to continue this story! It's beautifully written!
JLawtruth chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
please update and finish this amazing it so much
AND LOVE JACKIE SO MUCH
107derwent chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Oh, I cant believe you didnt finish such a great story! :( I really really really hope you'll get back to it someday. You're writing style is explendid and the plot is amazing!
107derwent chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
I'm loving this story so far! I really like Eric and Jackie's friendship in here. They are not bumming each other all the time and it interesting the line about him being the one that bothers her the least. Nice how she trusts him too to take her to the bus station and the way they talk. It's another Jackie indeed. Really really nice!
107derwent chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow. I cant express how much i loved this first chapter! The metaphores and the whole description of what's love for Jackie... Just beautiful! I'm very excited to read this story!
kidcrooner chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Oh man! This is/was the JH amnesia fic that my little zennie soul desperately needed!

My heart beats fir a new update, but in any case, it was sosoSO satisfying while it lasted. :)

Thanks for your story
SimplySinful21 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
An interesting take on Jackie being her own person! I love this story! I especially like this side of Jackie because it shows how much she has been hiding her pain from the world and Ruby is the embodiment of what kind of freedom she could have if she 'didn't care about what people thought of her' persona. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/7/2015
This story is so SO unbelievably good. Please, please, tell me you haven't abandoned it! I'm dying to see it continue and finish. If I have to beg, I am not above it lol. Really, great job.
Alijay chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
Wow! I love your writing style. Please keep going, for the love of God, keep going!
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
please continue I want to read more