Reviews for The Longer I Run
MyGloriousMother chapter 6 . 7/19
i dindt expect the fic to be THAT GOOD, i just read the summary and then said, why not? but then asdadjfkgjfg i cant pleaseeeee im dying!
a box of hearts chapter 5 . 7/15
squeals because nightlight and jack being babiesss eeeeee
BigJellyMonster chapter 1 . 7/11
I don't usually comment but this was the cutest thing I have ever read ever
ok wtf? women aren't naturally more "emotional" than men. men have the exact same emotions, but they are taught it's shameful for men to have them. also, women can control themselves just fine. they don't need "time to learn" how to. this chapter was full of sexist bullshit.
Zyenna chapter 20 . 5/14
The ending to that last arc was perfect... You need to write another chapter where Pitch gets the best down by Mother Nature because he tries to hurt Jack... That would be fantastic!
ben123456123 chapter 20 . 3/21
It's... so... ADORABLE! Oh the feels! The tears!
It's been a while that you updated and oneday I hope you do! If not just realize that your stories will always be my favourite 3
goodstoryfan chapter 20 . 1/23
I love it sooo much! Uh, a prompt...um, how about where the Guardians find out Jacks actually super smart or the Guardians find out about Jacks Past or he has scars and the Guardians find out about them...Anyways, update soon!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 2 . 1/18
OH MY GOD.
Your Pitch was on point. On the bloody point.
Empress Assassin chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Have you tried doing a short where Jack is poisoned?
El0ndon chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
Loved it!
tinlizzie1020 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
the story's fluffy, just like bunny at the end of the movie. ;-)
CutieCrush500 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Seeing as I vacation in northern Canada instead of bunny calling it maple leaf land you should call it land of the maple leaf (u know land of the make believe? Lol)
Nikki Pond chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
This made me laugh so hard and crack! LOL
randomreader chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
I certainly hope you write more. I think I've read each of these stories 100 times each.
You're a beautiful writer! Keep up the wonderful work!

I'll keep checking in for more adventures