Reviews for The Longer I Run
Bueno esto fue muy lindo sin embargo, en el libro de Jack Frost (2015) se confirmo que Nightlight y Jack son la misma persona. Debido a que tu historia es de 2013 no es tu culpa, solo querĂ­a que esto se supiera
PeterPanfan13 chapter 20 . 7/13
Awesome story! I loved it sooooo much! I would love more, but it is still great!
Tsukiko K chapter 20 . 6/15
What abut a chapter where after he wakes up, the other Guardians immediately come to check on him more and more.
Sandwingsrule4 chapter 11 . 6/8
Ehh idk I guess I just expected jack to actually have sex with tooth or somethin
Cavey chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
NoSugarForValdez chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I'm not sure wether I love you or hate you right now. What exactly possessed you to break my heart like you did? WHY MUST YOU HURT ME IN THIS WAY?

This plotline was SO SUSPENSEFUL and I'm glad I got to read it. But seriously. WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO DO THAT?!
MyGloriousMother chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
i dindt expect the fic to be THAT GOOD, i just read the summary and then said, why not? but then asdadjfkgjfg i cant pleaseeeee im dying!
a box of hearts chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
squeals because nightlight and jack being babiesss eeeeee
BigJellyMonster chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I don't usually comment but this was the cutest thing I have ever read ever
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
ok wtf? women aren't naturally more "emotional" than men. men have the exact same emotions, but they are taught it's shameful for men to have them. also, women can control themselves just fine. they don't need "time to learn" how to. this chapter was full of sexist bullshit.
Zyenna chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
The ending to that last arc was perfect... You need to write another chapter where Pitch gets the best down by Mother Nature because he tries to hurt Jack... That would be fantastic!
ben123456123 chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
It's... so... ADORABLE! Oh the feels! The tears!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
It's been a while that you updated and oneday I hope you do! If not just realize that your stories will always be my favourite 3
goodstoryfan chapter 20 . 1/23/2015
I love it sooo much! Uh, a, how about where the Guardians find out Jacks actually super smart or the Guardians find out about Jacks Past or he has scars and the Guardians find out about them...Anyways, update soon!
MoonGirl1155 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Your Pitch was on point. On the bloody point.