Reviews for Metramegopolis, The Flying City
Kotaro-Yutoki chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Great job bro!
DeepDarkDebt09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I want to say That this story deserves many, many reviews and be praised. Just seeing you update a fantastic story to see it barely gets any reviews at all. its sad. But i'm going to write a review anyway cause you do deserved to be praised on this and others should too. Take care and I will sit down and read more of this awesome work. Take care and I'll see you next time.
DDD09
YeAh776 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I feel quite offended that you haven't got ANY reviews for this story. It's well written, goes at a good paces, barely any grammar errors (to me at least) and a good story in general.

But, I think I might know the problem of this story: It barely feels like a Happy Tree Friends story. Only a few official characters are there, the rest seems non-existent. I'm not saying that the humans and robots are bad, no no. It's just that we don't have much time to appreciate them or to know them. I know you have a lot of story to tell, but if you could just bring more familiar faces in the story or you take time to devellop your characters, it would be much more appreciated.

So with all that, I wish you good luck on this fanfic!