Reviews for Tattered Ribbon
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice short story.
odd chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
odd ending. You give the impression Ron knows of Snape Hermione and a few kids and then have McGonagall erase the memories. Wouldn't they have just done that outright instead of letting him suffer for X years.
Irisheather chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Unexpected solution for ending a relationship that never should of been given!
For me, it would be impossible to share anything or the bed (of course) with someone who is not my true love; Many people say not to know who he is her true love but it's just unwilling to listen to their hearts and just want hot and passionate physical relationship and that's what bothers me about this Hermione, when she learned of Snapes's existence must have hurled at Ron, is should never have accepted or have caged her every night to Ron for did not ask, she, her round of sex!
The worst thing is that only the physical was what Ronnie attractant, because according to the description, when grew turned into a handsome male attractiveness. Poor Hermione loved his balls or lucky? learned to capitalize the meantime ... Snapes is relieved. Sly girl!
She advantage of both!
The unexpected is also see the description of events from the poor prospect of Ron-ron.
always so slow to understand. And the solution you gave to the poor idiot, wonderful for a head like his.
Akasha Kushrenada chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Oh my gosh the feels in this! ;-; Amazing! I loved the ribbon! Loved loved loved!
Cloelius Princess chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Great shot. Ehehehehe. I rather enjoy this little story. So short and yet, so significant. Thank you for sharing.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was totally unexpected and brilliant.
mamagrannycrafts chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Short and sweet and to the point. Very well written.
SexySloth chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Nice. I've done something similar with Harry's POV, but I actually love this one, as Ron. I've not written from his perspective much, but I really loved the way you did this. Simple and un cluttered. So lovely. Thanks for sharing this with all of us readers!
Cheers,
Sexysloth
MerlockedWhovian chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow, I really love your writing style! This was great. :)
Arxia chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Ah! The feels!
That was really really sad!
I love Severus and Hermione, but I also dearly love Ron!

Good gracious, you've broken me!

Really lovely oneshot :)
AppealingToHeaven chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Beautiful. It was really good!
Dumbledore'sWisdom chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
oh wow didn't expect that ending. i loved this
Sakuya Serenity Snape chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Interesting short story. I would like to read a more detailed version about the when's and why's of everything that happened.
outlookfine chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loved it.
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
oh my feels. Awesome story. I hope you keep on writing. :)

Marble.