Reviews for Clandestine
One of my favorite Tony/Ziva/team stories ever. Thanks for it!
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 4 . 2/22
Pimmy Jalmer, everybody

[applause]
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 2 . 2/22
Send kisses and hugs to Abby for me.
Loved all 4 of these chapters! It's so great seeing their relationship from other viewpoints and you're doing an excellent job with it! I hope you write more for this series, I'd love to see and know more peoples thoughts on them!
bunnykoko chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Do you plan to continue this?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Last updated almost 7 months ago; should I read this story, or forget it?
hellishrose chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I just read through the 4 chapters and so far you are doing an awesome job and your writing is superb. I was wondering if you would be continuing with the story/premise
greeny13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love this story! I hope you continue it soon. I've actually read it a few times. I think you've captured each character so well, and the Tony/Ziva interactions are all beautiful. Each time I think I have a favorite chapter picked out, I reread another one, and I'm torn again! Please continue.
Fading Love chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
please update! I love your story!
alwayswright2284 chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
You've probably been working on other things but this is awesome! Are you thinking of maybe finishing with a Gibbs chapter? I bet it would be spectacular!
NCIStiva3 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jean89 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
BEAUTIFUL! This is one of my favourite stories! You have written everyone very well.
rebeccaclarke17 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Love this story!
Lliaaame chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Wow a great story so far! I'd love to read a Gibbs one 'cause he would know from the get-go! As soon as something changed between them he would automatically know about it. :D Maybe one of Tony and Ziva and their actual relationship?
kw chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE...this story ! It's so *real*, & I love the way you portray Ziva. Can't wait for ch 5.