Reviews for Rewound
sasans chapter 22 . 6/17
I am always somewhat sorry to come to the end of a story I have looking forward to reading to see what the next chapter had in store. Thank you so very much for a great story that totally held my interest from beginning to end. I love how you write these characters.. Great ending to this one. Now I will need to search again, probably in the older fics. to find a new one for me to read.
sasans chapter 21 . 6/17
What? The rest of the chapter wasn't exciting enough you needed to scare the bejeeppers out of us with the dream of Kate coding? Extremely good chapter. I guess Hannah wasn't all bad where Kate was concerned.
sasans chapter 20 . 6/17
When he didn't show at the scheduled meet I should have suspected he would be at the loft, I did wonder what you had planned next to end the terror Bracken is. I am glad Rick is still armed but I am still a bit nervous as to what happens next.
sasans chapter 19 . 6/16
What an intense and mostly beautiful chapter. Their time together was so special and filled with so much love and caring. Beautiful scenes like this are so much better than those who try to write a love scene with only "cold" sex included. The last section was intense in a different way with Rick preparing to possibly end Bracken's life if necessary. I hope it doesn't come to that or if it does it is deemed self defense.
sasans chapter 18 . 6/16
Such a good chapter once again. They are totally back and completely in love with each other.
sasans chapter 17 . 6/13
Really good chapter once again. Color me surprised that Hannah is Bracken's plant and not Chris. I feel bad for Kate thinking she had a new friend who understood her pregnancy. I'm anxious to find out what you have planned for Castles meeting with Bracken in the AM.
sasans chapter 16 . 6/13
The tale end of this chapter was very powerful. Kate's memory is apparently back and she remembers the women from before she was hit. Even before the ending I was really enjoying the closeness they shared and the info about her moms pregnancy.
sasans chapter 15 . 6/11
Very good chapter once again. The evil Bracken even more slimy as each moment ticks by. I'm anxious to read what comes next. It seems as though Kate and Rick have a good chance of doing whatever is necessary together.
sasans chapter 14 . 6/11
Very good chapter. I am finding Kate somewhat aggravating but she is obviously on edge for many reasons not the least of which is her memory loss. Bracken is making a move apparently.
sasans chapter 13 . 6/11
I feel so badly for Kate and all of the guilt she is feeling for not being able to remember her past. She so wants to be the Kate who has gotten through those walls to to be truly with Rick. I hope her memory return soon.
sasans chapter 12 . 6/10
Very good chapter. Their love making was intense but at the end it became sad when Rick realized his Kate was not back. Kate disappearing into the bathroom seems to mean it was a problem for her too. The monsters thoughts continue to be unnerving.
sasans chapter 11 . 6/9
Very intense and really good chapter. Overall Kate took the information quite well and I am so happy she understands just what it cost Rick at the time and is determined not to hurt him again. Even if she doesn't remember their past she somehow has the feeling of the love they share.
sasans chapter 10 . 6/8
Very good chapter and it appears things are definitely heating up in the investigation. My question at the end was is it still on the down-low since Eddie seems to have been frightened off?
sasans chapter 9 . 6/8
This was such a good chapter. Kate is not being completely honest with him, at least so far. She did not tell him of the intense feelings she remembered. I do understand she is still scared somewhat because of the missing memories but this is such a good first step. I hope that this was when they made the baby will help her. By the way that scene was beautiful.
sasans chapter 8 . 6/7
Very good chapter. I am still wondering if Chris is the one talking to Bracken. He seemed genuine when talking to Rick last chapter but I wondered about him from early on. I guess I will have to wait and see. I hope Kate will let Rick in and not try to deal with things on her own.
1,876 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »