Reviews for Rewound
CKL chapter 22 . 5/7
Loved this! I have become a big fan. Thank you.
SeannysMom chapter 22 . 5/6
Excellent story ! Very interesting from beginning to end. Thank you
Ccwigley chapter 22 . 3/19
Love your writing style. I have read this story at least twice now. Once I start reading it, I have to finish it. Such an awesome story of Kate & Rick's love story. And how together they can overcome anything with their love for each other. Thank you
You posted a link to this on Twitter, and even though I have read it a couple of time before, I clicked as I thought "I can just read a couple of chapters while I am having lunch" but of course I can't, I will have to read the whole thing again because this is soooo very good.

Looking forward to reading the last chapters of Cheek to Cheek as well (subtle nudge :))
Atheatahiti chapter 22 . 3/1
Thanks you for this great story. I Just happen to réad it. Make my days since Castle is no more on I had my own Castle fic ...
helensorrento chapter 22 . 2/16
I know this story was written awhile ago,but I just found it.I loved every has become one of my You for your written on.
paramedicgrl89 chapter 22 . 1/27
thank you for you story your a talented writer. Out of all ff I've read this one by far has been the best one I've read. The words spoken, knowledge of the characters and their emotions were spot on. hope you continue on with ir writing whether its castle theme or works of your own. thank u for talented mind.
islandjamie chapter 22 . 1/23
Wonderful story, I enjoyed it a lot.
Jo-Nathan clever! Look forward to more
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 22 . 1/22
No other word but brilliant. Give Hawley a copy
Ctf20 chapter 11 . 1/18
Omg, this chapter !

Letting Castle tell a S4 Beckett their story. I love it.

CastleAddict
Ctf20 chapter 9 . 1/18
Somehow, I can't figure out how, I missed this one and I'm just now reading it for the first time. About halfway through - and I just LOVE it.

Beautiful.

I love Caskett ...and you certainly do them justice.

CastleAddict
AngelLonginus chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
I just read this story recommended in the Castle fic stream con. It was so good. It had all the elements of a great Caskett story: romance,angst, drama, comfort. There were several times that it was so beautiful I was moved to tears. I can't wait to read more of your work. Thank you!
FluffyFierce chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
Liked your take on the growth of Caskett, and the memory loss aspect didn't feel contrived...Sexy scenes handled elegantly and maturely...Lived this thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
I just read this it was great. Well done
lauhall chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
That was amazing, you did an excelent job. Congrats
1,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »