Reviews for Rewound
AngelLonginus chapter 22 . 8/11
I just read this story recommended in the Castle fic stream con. It was so good. It had all the elements of a great Caskett story: romance,angst, drama, comfort. There were several times that it was so beautiful I was moved to tears. I can't wait to read more of your work. Thank you!
FluffyFierce chapter 22 . 8/3
Liked your take on the growth of Caskett, and the memory loss aspect didn't feel contrived...Sexy scenes handled elegantly and maturely...Lived this thanks!
I just read this it was great. Well done
lauhall chapter 22 . 7/27
That was amazing, you did an excelent job. Congrats
acertainzest chapter 22 . 6/24
Finally finished reading this! Great story, thanks for writing. :)
Pegship chapter 22 . 6/20
Just discovered this beauty after seeing it recommended on Twitter. Well plotted, well written, and obviously well received! I love it. Hope your little family is well.
yep chapter 22 . 3/20
it was a good story until the last 5 chapters. it really seems like you just ran out of ideas then just cobbled together an ending. nice try.
Marshallana chapter 22 . 3/19
Amazing story with an incredible ending. Made me tear up. Thanks for completing the story and not giving up.
sthomas086 chapter 17 . 3/13
This is my second time reading this story, I really enjoy it. Although the shot on Egg Foo Young is uncalled for. The stuff is delicious, if you get it at a good place.
SMackedCaskett chapter 22 . 3/13
I have just finished this story and I'm completely blown away. Wow. Definitely one of the best fics there is! Thank you for writing this :)
Maria chapter 22 . 1/9
GREAT! WELL DONE! I loved this story much. I was privileged to read it in one rush. Thank you for many great hours of reading... What about a sequel? Would like to learn more about little Jon and Hannah...
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
Great finish! Way to go, Hannah!
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Was it Hannah, or his dad?
Syd chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
OKAY HONESTLY. It's rare for me to comment on M-rated scenes but this chapter was so good. It wasn't just sizzling, it was also emotional. SO MANY LAYERS. And it would have continued to be the most beautiful love scene I've read in fan fiction ever but then that last bit - heartbreaking. My stomach actually dropped. I had visceral reactions to this chapter. Heartbreaking! And yet, it led me to reviewing because that was a great writer move. It works two-fold because it makes the reader (ME IN THE CORNER) feel something so profound (like a feeling of actual loss or something being taken away) and also leads to more directions you can take this story (instead of whee! Everything's fine now. The end!) and more drama and fleshed out plots and, importantly, more chapters. (I'm sure you already know all of this so I apologize for my ramble and I will shut up and keep reading now. Kthxbye)
Syd chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I just started reading this story and normally I don't review unless something really blows me away and this chapter completely did that. It was so well-crafted and executed and I was so impressed. Most of the time, sex scenes are just thrown into stories without regard for advancement of plot but this time, I had to actually reread that section because you wove the details in so subtly that I didn't notice it was anything but a love scene the first time around (the fact that it was cold and there was a fireplace). And then throwing that significance in about her one memory being the night they made their baby? That just put me over the edge and I had to review. This was a beautiful and well-written chapter.
1,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »