Reviews for Rewound
aussiecate chapter 22 . 6/12
Finally found time to finish this story, phew! Geez you had me going there for a minute in chapter 21, I did think you could be that cruel and thank heavens you weren't. That was a wonderful finish to a fabulous tale of love and faith, bravo :)
Just came across your fantastic story today and I've been reading it nonstop for the past 4 hours! Sadly it's 3 am and i have work tomorrow. Will be back here reading again tonight.

Ploy
Is Beckett going to make any effort in this story or is this going to be one of those where she acts like a BITCH all the time and says she's sorry and Castle just keeps accepting it.
About damn time!
Considering she only had a concussion I'm surprised that she's having so much trouble with her memory.
Run Kate Run
Second time I read this fic. I love it
Great story. Was worth the wait. Thanks for the closure. Great job.
Wilker39 chapter 22 . 3/6
Thank you completing this story. I'm only a devoted FF Castle reader and not a writer and I esp. liked this one, the originality and the plot.
Wilker39 chapter 19 . 3/6
I have to finish this today because I can't put this down.
Tony7323 chapter 22 . 3/4
That was a fantastic ending to a great story well done... And it was a pleasure reading it also ... Looking forward to your next story...
Tony7323 chapter 21 . 3/4
Wow that chapter was epic very intense I loved it ... You scared the hell outta me for a minute.
Tony7323 chapter 20 . 3/4
Wow that was an uber intense chapter well written I loved it...
Tony7323 chapter 19 . 3/4
Well i'm back yesterday I reread this story from the start to refresh myself. This chapter was very sweet well done I loved it.. can't wait to read the last 4 chapter's...
KB91 chapter 22 . 3/3
In addition to all the people who clicked the "follow" box, there are probably many like me, who unofficially followed it by following you as an author. I waited until this one was marked complete to start reading, and I've had a very enjoyable last couple days doing exactly that. Now this story has been favorited by yet another reader, and you deserve every one of those 1799 reviews, plus mine which should make it an even 1800. :) Really enjoyable story, with the perfect mixture of drama, mystery, intricate plot (seriously, well done on constructing the plot!), romance, angst, and most of all, that intensely strong love that defines Rick and Kate's relationship!

(Oh, and bonus points from me for the mirror in the delivery scene. If that came from personal research with your son, you're not alone because I did it, too. :))
1,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »