Reviews for Rewound
life's a mystery chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
great happy ending to the story :)
simplymaterial chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
It was an amazing story to read, thank you! ️
KeksiDelaKeks chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Hi!

Yeah thanks for the hard work...its amazing how one story connects so many people around the world! Much love from Vienna!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Love this story! Wonderful job with the ending. Thank you for all your hard work on it.
nighttimerunner chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
The way he supported her through the labour, both mentally and physically, was sweet. And he had a "RhD" t-shirt. :D

And I loved how she was the first one to let go when they realized the card was from Hannah.

Thank you for the amazing story and congratulations on finishing the journey. :)
kramerjp chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
wicked awesome, wickedly awesome indeed, I cannot wait to read more of your work soon! This was a great story start to finish
Copop chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Exactly what I pictured for the epilogue - not the Hannah thing, that's just a bonus, that they're letting her live, so to say.

Seeing the birth of their kid and seeing Kate nurse. Sorry, I just love that. In general, I mean. I'm weird, don't mind me.

Thanks for this wonderful story. It certainly was worth the wait :)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Awesome story! Congrats on your little one.
lms2457 chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
I have to go and be responsible now, but I'm glad I took the time to stop and read. That was amazing. I loved every bit of this story, and it will remain one of my favorites I'm sure.
The-KLF chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Lovely baby name! Congratulations on completing! And I'm excited now, because I can put this on my 'read it all in one go' list!
Copop chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
Oh, Hannah was good for something after all. Well, after her betrayal it's the least she could do for Kate. The card is creepy, though, and I hope it won't bring up a problem later on.

Man, I'm happy Kate didn't suffer a memory loss again. Or, well, do we know, really? She recognizes Castle, but when does she think they are?
Well, her reaction suggests the here and now, so.

On to the epilogue :D
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Awesome! Great story. Love the Hannah resolution, too. Sure hope Kate was joking about caffeine and probably sushi since she (it appears) breastfed; Understand the sentiment though. Epic story! Thanks!
phnxgrl chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
I loved this ending. Kudos on a fine story.
Deb838 chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Perfect ending - I have no other words! :)

Thank you for your blood, sweat & tears
gsr4ever chapter 22 . 2/1/2015