Reviews for Rewound
CharacterDriven chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
Holy cow. Wow.
Charlotte Mason chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
Well worth the wait! I love where this went! You're awesome!
phnxgrl chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
I loved the confrontation with the Dragon that left Kate injured and in the hospital. Please continue.
elizabeth.bynog chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
SQUEE! Have been waiting for this for the longest time and the wait was SO worth it!

Love it!
caffinate-me chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
IT'S HERE! YOU DID IT! 2 YEARS, KC. And it is fantastic. This story has been a roller coaster of a ride (on the page and behind the scenes) and you have done it more than justice.

Thank you for this beautiful story. I look forward to the epilogue and whatever that fantastic brain of yours comes up with next. *cough* corset fic *cough* Now, what do you say... sequel? Hahaha! ;)
encantadaa chapter 21 . 1/26/2015
So much love for this chapter. You are an incredible writer.
Marielyfan chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Yeah, why can't it be like that all the time? Can't we just forget about everything else and just let them be them?

And... Um... DON'T DIE OF SHOCK? WITH THAT ENDING? YOU EXPECT US TO NOT DIE OF SHOCK?

Well... Excuse me while I go die of shock.
Marielyfan chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
Aww. Really liked this chapter. Especially their moment at the end.

Who cares about that crazy sociopath that's chasing them. Pff. That's not relevant... At all,
(I'll try to remember that when you're making my anxiety levels rise because of what he's doing)
Marielyfan chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
Oh... My guess is that this is very not good.
Marielyfan chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
Ooohh... That's it. Damn... I hate that they have to go through all of this.
Marielyfan chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Okay... Umm... WOW!

But again... Perfect... 'Till it wasn't. What the hell happened?
Marielyfan chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
Aaaaghhhhh ALWAYS! It was perfect! But then it wasn't! And then it was perfect agin! And then you stoooooopped!
Marielyfan chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
I really like the fact that Beckett made a new friend and that it actually lights her up. It's good for her. For both of them actually... Except for the fact that a crazy powerful man wants them dead... But it's still nice to see the light through the darkness.
Marielyfan chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
I adored the whole scene with Lanie! And the fact that the first thing she remembered was them making love... Especially that particular night. Really liked the relative lightness and hopefulness of this chapter too.
weightofmywords chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
Oh my gosh. Just read this all through, and wow. What a ride! The angst was as gorgeous as it was heart-wrenching, the moments of connection sweet and moving, the smut hot, the plot riveting. I don't think there's a single thing about this that I don't adore. Excited to see where else it will lead.

Thank you!