Reviews for Rewound
Marielyfan chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Okay... Umm... WOW!

But again... Perfect... 'Till it wasn't. What the hell happened?
Marielyfan chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
Aaaaghhhhh ALWAYS! It was perfect! But then it wasn't! And then it was perfect agin! And then you stoooooopped!
Marielyfan chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
I really like the fact that Beckett made a new friend and that it actually lights her up. It's good for her. For both of them actually... Except for the fact that a crazy powerful man wants them dead... But it's still nice to see the light through the darkness.
Marielyfan chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
I adored the whole scene with Lanie! And the fact that the first thing she remembered was them making love... Especially that particular night. Really liked the relative lightness and hopefulness of this chapter too.
weightofmywords chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
Oh my gosh. Just read this all through, and wow. What a ride! The angst was as gorgeous as it was heart-wrenching, the moments of connection sweet and moving, the smut hot, the plot riveting. I don't think there's a single thing about this that I don't adore. Excited to see where else it will lead.

Thank you!
Marielyfan chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
This was yet another tough chapter for Beckett, especially with Burke, but that was my favorite part. Seeing her come undone like that is painful, but is also the only way to move forward.

And Castle and his childishness at the doctor's office and the comfortable way they slipped into banter were the best. I really like how you slip these moments of certain light through the darkness of this story.

AND OF COURSE HE'S BEHIND ALL THIS!
Marielyfan chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
Yes she's gonna be a mother and she's gonna be great. Of that I'm sure. Really liked the hope you gave us with this one. And ooh, shifty nurse... I wonder what the hell is going on.
Marielyfan chapter 6 . 1/24/2015
Oh, oh, this was soooo good... Until it wasn't.

And this line? "That smug little half-grin and quirked eyebrow made him long for... two days ago." it hurt! Just a couple of days ago they were happy and were gonna get married and then they weren't.

I loved that she actually invited him into bed with him, and the tiny sense of normal that was felt when they fell into their banter and when they were fighting by the shower.

But then you painfully reminded us that this is nowhere near over, but just getting started.
Marielyfan chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
This was a particularly tough one... Especially the part about missing her mom. Ouch! And again... Poor Castle! But I like the fact that she's also trying. For him.
Marielyfan chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Of course, the first thing she thought about was the sex! How could she not? Lol

But poor Castle, all he has to hold back in the fear of scaring her away... He thought they were past it and now this.
Marielyfan chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Hmm, this going to be a pretty bumpy rode isn't it? And I really like the way you just... Draw me in. Get me into the skin of every character to feel exactly how they're feeling. It's incredibly well done!
Marielyfan chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
Okay... Not good. Not good at all!

And of course she was asking for her Castle! ;)

But oh that's so very not good!
Marielyfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Oh! Can't believe I'm starting reading this just now! Very promising start! This should be interesting.
nighttimerunner chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
GAH! *UNINTELLIGIBLE SCREAMING* *clicks desperately the empty space where 'Next' should be*
nighttimerunner chapter 19 . 1/18/2015
I loved how everything was familiar when they made love. How she knew what would come next and the way he slid in between her legs. No surprise moves this time.

And that ending... :o