Reviews for Rewound
sasans chapter 19 . 6/16/2021
What an intense and mostly beautiful chapter. Their time together was so special and filled with so much love and caring. Beautiful scenes like this are so much better than those who try to write a love scene with only "cold" sex included. The last section was intense in a different way with Rick preparing to possibly end Bracken's life if necessary. I hope it doesn't come to that or if it does it is deemed self defense.
sasans chapter 18 . 6/16/2021
Such a good chapter once again. They are totally back and completely in love with each other.
sasans chapter 17 . 6/13/2021
Really good chapter once again. Color me surprised that Hannah is Bracken's plant and not Chris. I feel bad for Kate thinking she had a new friend who understood her pregnancy. I'm anxious to find out what you have planned for Castles meeting with Bracken in the AM.
sasans chapter 16 . 6/13/2021
The tale end of this chapter was very powerful. Kate's memory is apparently back and she remembers the women from before she was hit. Even before the ending I was really enjoying the closeness they shared and the info about her moms pregnancy.
sasans chapter 15 . 6/11/2021
Very good chapter once again. The evil Bracken even more slimy as each moment ticks by. I'm anxious to read what comes next. It seems as though Kate and Rick have a good chance of doing whatever is necessary together.
sasans chapter 14 . 6/11/2021
Very good chapter. I am finding Kate somewhat aggravating but she is obviously on edge for many reasons not the least of which is her memory loss. Bracken is making a move apparently.
sasans chapter 13 . 6/11/2021
I feel so badly for Kate and all of the guilt she is feeling for not being able to remember her past. She so wants to be the Kate who has gotten through those walls to to be truly with Rick. I hope her memory return soon.
sasans chapter 12 . 6/10/2021
Very good chapter. Their love making was intense but at the end it became sad when Rick realized his Kate was not back. Kate disappearing into the bathroom seems to mean it was a problem for her too. The monsters thoughts continue to be unnerving.
sasans chapter 11 . 6/9/2021
Very intense and really good chapter. Overall Kate took the information quite well and I am so happy she understands just what it cost Rick at the time and is determined not to hurt him again. Even if she doesn't remember their past she somehow has the feeling of the love they share.
sasans chapter 10 . 6/8/2021
Very good chapter and it appears things are definitely heating up in the investigation. My question at the end was is it still on the down-low since Eddie seems to have been frightened off?
sasans chapter 9 . 6/8/2021
This was such a good chapter. Kate is not being completely honest with him, at least so far. She did not tell him of the intense feelings she remembered. I do understand she is still scared somewhat because of the missing memories but this is such a good first step. I hope that this was when they made the baby will help her. By the way that scene was beautiful.
sasans chapter 8 . 6/7/2021
Very good chapter. I am still wondering if Chris is the one talking to Bracken. He seemed genuine when talking to Rick last chapter but I wondered about him from early on. I guess I will have to wait and see. I hope Kate will let Rick in and not try to deal with things on her own.
sasans chapter 7 . 6/6/2021
Very good. I'm glad Kate has calmed down and now wants to go home with him. I am also glad she had the little chat with Hannah at the store regarding pregnancy. It appears to have helped her.
sasans chapter 6 . 6/6/2021
Just when they had made a little progress in connection with her shower she has stormed out(run) when she got mad. I understand she needed to know but he had a point that she was overwhelmed about everything else that had happened.
sasans chapter 5 . 6/6/2021
Such a good chapter and so very difficult for both of them. I am glad Kate decided to stay instead of going to her dads. Seeing her things in the loft helped her realize even though she doesn't remember the process this really is her home.
1,888 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »