Reviews for Rewound
tscott1224 chapter 22 . 3/17/2019
Still loved it, again.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2018
Just re read this story. It continues to be a favorite. Thanks again and again.
Jbug47 chapter 22 . 2/22/2018
Great twist to this story! You are a very good writer!
Chelypdj chapter 22 . 2/1/2018
This one was wonderful ️
PAM H chapter 18 . 6/3/2017
ANOTHER SEN. BRACKEN AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I'M ENJOYING THIS STORY. THANK YOU !
PAM H chapter 15 . 6/2/2017
YOU'RE REALLY A TALENTED AUTHOR !
PAM H chapter 14 . 6/2/2017
I'M STILL HERE AND REALLY ENJOYING YOUR STORY.
PAM H chapter 8 . 5/31/2017
I AM SO ENJOYING YOUR STORY !
CKL chapter 22 . 5/7/2017
Loved this! I have become a big fan. Thank you.
SeannysMom chapter 22 . 5/6/2017
Excellent story ! Very interesting from beginning to end. Thank you
Ccwigley chapter 22 . 3/19/2017
Love your writing style. I have read this story at least twice now. Once I start reading it, I have to finish it. Such an awesome story of Kate & Rick's love story. And how together they can overcome anything with their love for each other. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
You posted a link to this on Twitter, and even though I have read it a couple of time before, I clicked as I thought "I can just read a couple of chapters while I am having lunch" but of course I can't, I will have to read the whole thing again because this is soooo very good.

Looking forward to reading the last chapters of Cheek to Cheek as well (subtle nudge :))
Atheatahiti chapter 22 . 3/1/2017
Thanks you for this great story. I Just happen to réad it. Make my days since Castle is no more on I had my own Castle fic ...
helensorrento chapter 22 . 2/16/2017
I know this story was written awhile ago,but I just found it.I loved every has become one of my You for your written on.
paramedicgrl89 chapter 22 . 1/27/2017
thank you for you story your a talented writer. Out of all ff I've read this one by far has been the best one I've read. The words spoken, knowledge of the characters and their emotions were spot on. hope you continue on with ir writing whether its castle theme or works of your own. thank u for talented mind.
1,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »