Reviews for Rewound
sasans chapter 4 . 6/5/2021
Very good chapter once again and pretty tough for both of them. Rick is once more so afraid of losing what they have worked so hard to become and Kate has in her mind jumped from his somewhat surprise I love you to the fact that she said yes to his proposal of marriage.
sasans chapter 3 . 6/3/2021
Really good chapter but Bracken is behind the accident and apparently there is someone in the hospital connected to him.
sasans chapter 2 . 6/3/2021
Very good chapter but I expect something is wrong. She seems somewhat uneasy by Rick being there and I expect the date she just gave was when she had been shot and not the current date.
sasans chapter 1 . 6/3/2021
I just found this and decided to read it. Very good first chapter. My guess there is something more about her accident we don't know plus big surprise she is pregnant.
LittleBoxes101 chapter 22 . 5/4/2021
Is binge read a thing? if so, that's exactly what I've done. Who said you can only rewatch comfort tv shows during this crazy time. Very much enjoyed returning to this fic.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2020
I started watching Castle during the last few episodes of S4 by chance. The on screen chemistry sucked me right in and the story arc made me binge to catch up. I was hooked! Didn’t discover fanfic until much later, but once I did, that’s been a lasting bookmark on my phone. Over this summer I’ve been cruising through people’s favorite stories - which led me to this one. I read it all in pretty much one go. And, wow. What a well crafted story, ehat an incredibly compelling premise. Very original, and very VERY authentic emotional content. I envisioned our two on screen dynamic duo throughout. Wow. Thank you for the amazing journey, thank you for your work! I’ll be trawling through more of your stories now for sure. Wow!
CileSuns92 chapter 22 . 5/2/2020
I am late to the party and I've been a bit selfish since I've been reading your stories obsessively but never reviewed. I hope to make up for it, because I know how nice it is to hear some feedback. Again, sorry for getting too caught up in reading the stories and not leaving a review before!

What a twist. At some point, I suspected each and every character that was not part of the Twelfth immediate family to be some kind of co-conspirator with Bracken. I loved the balance between this plot ant the love story, how you wove each storyline together. It was beautiful to see that even Kate from 3 years before somehow could admit her feelings, could let go a little, even though not completely. It truly highlighted the growth between her and Castle, and you showed it in the little things, the small gestures. I loved every second of that.

Again, even if it's been years, thank you for writing this story, perfect to binge during this time of isolation! I'm just gonna be here, reading all of your stories now!
Bicoco chapter 22 . 3/2/2020
I had a little nostalgic trip and decided to rewatch all Castle episodes and read fan fictions like I used to do a few years backahem a decade ago *. I stumbled across your fic and boy I couldn’t stop reading it. It was so well written and also accurate with the characters. Anyway, many years later your fic continues to make people read all night long because you simply cannot stop without knowing what comes next. And don’t get me started on those M chapters... They were incredible!
bponder chapter 22 . 7/5/2019
just reread this and enjoyed even more
Tom Knutson chapter 22 . 6/11/2019
OUTSTANDING! ! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! !
tscott1224 chapter 22 . 3/17/2019
Still loved it, again.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2018
Just re read this story. It continues to be a favorite. Thanks again and again.
Jbug47 chapter 22 . 2/22/2018
Great twist to this story! You are a very good writer!
Chelypdj chapter 22 . 2/1/2018
This one was wonderful ️
PAM H chapter 18 . 6/3/2017
ANOTHER SEN. BRACKEN AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I'M ENJOYING THIS STORY. THANK YOU !
1,888 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »