Reviews for Rewound
islandjamie chapter 22 . 1/23/2017
Wonderful story, I enjoyed it a lot.
Jo-Nathan clever! Look forward to more
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 22 . 1/22/2017
No other word but brilliant. Give Hawley a copy
ctf20 chapter 11 . 1/18/2017
Omg, this chapter !

Letting Castle tell a S4 Beckett their story. I love it.

CastleAddict
ctf20 chapter 9 . 1/18/2017
Somehow, I can't figure out how, I missed this one and I'm just now reading it for the first time. About halfway through - and I just LOVE it.

Beautiful.

I love Caskett ...and you certainly do them justice.

CastleAddict
AngelLonginus chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
I just read this story recommended in the Castle fic stream con. It was so good. It had all the elements of a great Caskett story: romance,angst, drama, comfort. There were several times that it was so beautiful I was moved to tears. I can't wait to read more of your work. Thank you!
FluffyFierce chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
Liked your take on the growth of Caskett, and the memory loss aspect didn't feel contrived...Sexy scenes handled elegantly and maturely...Lived this thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
I just read this it was great. Well done
lauhall chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
That was amazing, you did an excelent job. Congrats
acertainzest chapter 22 . 6/24/2016
Finally finished reading this! Great story, thanks for writing. :)
Pegship chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Just discovered this beauty after seeing it recommended on Twitter. Well plotted, well written, and obviously well received! I love it. Hope your little family is well.
yep chapter 22 . 3/20/2016
it was a good story until the last 5 chapters. it really seems like you just ran out of ideas then just cobbled together an ending. nice try.
Marshallana chapter 22 . 3/19/2016
Amazing story with an incredible ending. Made me tear up. Thanks for completing the story and not giving up.
sthomas086 chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
This is my second time reading this story, I really enjoy it. Although the shot on Egg Foo Young is uncalled for. The stuff is delicious, if you get it at a good place.
SMackedCaskett chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
I have just finished this story and I'm completely blown away. Wow. Definitely one of the best fics there is! Thank you for writing this :)
Maria chapter 22 . 1/9/2016
GREAT! WELL DONE! I loved this story much. I was privileged to read it in one rush. Thank you for many great hours of reading... What about a sequel? Would like to learn more about little Jon and Hannah...
1,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »