Reviews for Rewound
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
Great finish! Way to go, Hannah!
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Was it Hannah, or his dad?
Syd chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
OKAY HONESTLY. It's rare for me to comment on M-rated scenes but this chapter was so good. It wasn't just sizzling, it was also emotional. SO MANY LAYERS. And it would have continued to be the most beautiful love scene I've read in fan fiction ever but then that last bit - heartbreaking. My stomach actually dropped. I had visceral reactions to this chapter. Heartbreaking! And yet, it led me to reviewing because that was a great writer move. It works two-fold because it makes the reader (ME IN THE CORNER) feel something so profound (like a feeling of actual loss or something being taken away) and also leads to more directions you can take this story (instead of whee! Everything's fine now. The end!) and more drama and fleshed out plots and, importantly, more chapters. (I'm sure you already know all of this so I apologize for my ramble and I will shut up and keep reading now. Kthxbye)
Syd chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I just started reading this story and normally I don't review unless something really blows me away and this chapter completely did that. It was so well-crafted and executed and I was so impressed. Most of the time, sex scenes are just thrown into stories without regard for advancement of plot but this time, I had to actually reread that section because you wove the details in so subtly that I didn't notice it was anything but a love scene the first time around (the fact that it was cold and there was a fireplace). And then throwing that significance in about her one memory being the night they made their baby? That just put me over the edge and I had to review. This was a beautiful and well-written chapter.
aussiecate chapter 22 . 6/12/2015
Finally found time to finish this story, phew! Geez you had me going there for a minute in chapter 21, I did think you could be that cruel and thank heavens you weren't. That was a wonderful finish to a fabulous tale of love and faith, bravo :)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
Just came across your fantastic story today and I've been reading it nonstop for the past 4 hours! Sadly it's 3 am and i have work tomorrow. Will be back here reading again tonight.

Ploy
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Is Beckett going to make any effort in this story or is this going to be one of those where she acts like a BITCH all the time and says she's sorry and Castle just keeps accepting it.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2015
About damn time!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2015
Considering she only had a concussion I'm surprised that she's having so much trouble with her memory.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Run Kate Run
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2015
Second time I read this fic. I love it
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
Great story. Was worth the wait. Thanks for the closure. Great job.
Wilker39 chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
Thank you completing this story. I'm only a devoted FF Castle reader and not a writer and I esp. liked this one, the originality and the plot.
Wilker39 chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
I have to finish this today because I can't put this down.
Tony7323 chapter 22 . 3/4/2015
That was a fantastic ending to a great story well done... And it was a pleasure reading it also ... Looking forward to your next story...
1,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »