Reviews for Rewound
Tony7323 chapter 21 . 3/4/2015
Wow that chapter was epic very intense I loved it ... You scared the hell outta me for a minute.
Tony7323 chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
Wow that was an uber intense chapter well written I loved it...
Tony7323 chapter 19 . 3/4/2015
Well i'm back yesterday I reread this story from the start to refresh myself. This chapter was very sweet well done I loved it.. can't wait to read the last 4 chapter's...
KB91 chapter 22 . 3/3/2015
In addition to all the people who clicked the "follow" box, there are probably many like me, who unofficially followed it by following you as an author. I waited until this one was marked complete to start reading, and I've had a very enjoyable last couple days doing exactly that. Now this story has been favorited by yet another reader, and you deserve every one of those 1799 reviews, plus mine which should make it an even 1800. :) Really enjoyable story, with the perfect mixture of drama, mystery, intricate plot (seriously, well done on constructing the plot!), romance, angst, and most of all, that intensely strong love that defines Rick and Kate's relationship!

(Oh, and bonus points from me for the mirror in the delivery scene. If that came from personal research with your son, you're not alone because I did it, too. :))
RedPhoenix09 chapter 22 . 3/1/2015
I can't belive this is the end! This was so good! I love hannah. Thank you so so so much for this story! You deserve every follower you have because you're awesome! This story could be a novel seriously! Anyway, I hope you'll continue to write!
zap to me and my hippos chapter 22 . 2/28/2015
What an AMAZING story.
The writing was perfect, the plot was pure genius, the characters beautifully mastered for the setting of the story...
I Binge-read this story from midnight till the wee hours of the morning, I just couldn't STOP.
Thank you amazing person and writer for having gone through with this amazing adventure of a story and sharing it with us!
Good luck with hopefully many other stories you shall write;
Have a nice day ! (or evening, depending on your timezone ;) )
iges2u chapter 22 . 2/15/2015
Thank you for finishing this great story. It was really worth the wait!
The Keddster chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
I have no words to describe how much I loved this story. All I can say is, thank you for giving it to us.
eyrianone chapter 22 . 2/11/2015
Oh I teared up just because it's over and I've loved it. Congrats on a wonderful piece of work my friend.
landcm01 chapter 22 . 2/11/2015
I know I'm terribly behind on this, but I just reread this story from the beginning so that I could appreciate the Epilogue, and WOW. You did a phenomenal job with this story-the planning, the twists, and the tension between Castle and Beckett were spot on. Fantastic job. This is probably my favorite fanfiction that I've ever read, and that's saying something because I read a LOT of this stuff. Congratulations on finishing it! That has to be an amazing feeling. Thank you for sticking with it and finishing it, even if it did take a while for the final few chapters to get posted. :)
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. Before reading the last two chapters, I went back and reread it from the beginning. You are a great writer and I loved reading it both times! Thanks again for writing.
Mark C chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Finally got to this but it was worth the wait.

This was a wonderful ending to an amazing story.

It was so good to see Kate give birth to her and Castle's son without having to worry about Bracken.

I liked how you touched on Hannah here. She certainly made Kate and Rick's life a little easier. Plus it was no surprise the cards/messages she left to them.

Them not trying to pursue Hannah, at least at the moment, was not a bad thing since they have parenthood to deal with.

Again, amazing story.

Excellent job.
ksatan624 chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
Très belle histoire. Magnifique. J'ai adoré.
livewritealways chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
I just found this wonderful story and devoured it as quickly as I could. You're an extremely talented writer and I loved every minute I spent reading. Thanks so much for sharing :)
NicoleHudson4 chapter 22 . 2/5/2015
Wonderful job, my dear, and an excellent ending. Bravo.
1,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »