Reviews for Won't Go Quietly
Maddy chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Is bitch carol up to something ? Lols great chapter update soon
SuperSaiyan529 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
when the herd comes can they get separated heehee but i love the story
BlackRose851 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
great chapter
FanFicGirl10 chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Asshole Shane, good thing Carol came in just on time. Daryl should have beat the shit out of Shane he deserved it! Aww finally Daryl got the balls to kiss her ;) Great chapter, Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Poor Sam, *Tears*. I would want Shane gone too. Oh Daryl man up and tell Jade you like her. Idk i feel Carol is upto something, i hope not. Ugh Randall needs to go, he's evil and just another mouth to feed. Good chapter, Update Soon!
BlackRose851 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
:D
FanFicGirl10 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
No poor Sam :( Yuck Jade kissing Shane, horrible! I hope Daryl is there for her! Update Soon!
babydake93 chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
really liking your story so far please update soon :) xx
BlackRose851 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
great chapter
FanFicGirl10 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Yes, bring on the Carol hate! I really hope you don't follow the story line to much, just so you can kill Carol soon :) Yeah Daryl you tell Carol how it is! I think Jade is smart letting Carol hit her was good because it makes Carol look like the bad guy, which she is. Aww Daryl likes Jade, i hope Carol back the Hell off! Loveit, Update Son!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Well good that you are back :) Good that Daryl saved her. I want more, Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I really don't like how Daryl acted towards her, so rude! :( I also don't like that Carol is close to Daryl, yuck! Hehe Jade totaly played Daryl and got want she wanted :) Great Chapter, Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I knew it was the pills that made Daryl happy and joyful. Lol it's Lori not Laurie :) I'm glad Jade and Sam are being useful to Hershel and the group :) Good filler chapter, Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hehe i love your version of Daryl :) He's funny but i bet he will blame the pills he was on. Good start :) Jade and Samuel are good oc.
Leyshla Gisel chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
WHOA. Holy Daryl was the most OOC I have ever seen..