Reviews for Part of Me
foofightersluvr chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I love this story and have read it so many times and every time I will have that song in my head for the rest of the day!
Kate1386 chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
Started reading this after I saw it recd at TLS I've truly enjoyed their adventure...
rclaurel chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
can not wait to read this little gem
Guest chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
Really great story, thank you! s
sosueme chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Not much of a rock fan, but loving this story so, so much I almost forget that fact! I am a Seattle native and do respect the grunge phenomenon, but your story makes me feel connected in a way I didn't even at the time.
sosueme chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
Loving this fic! I've been reading these last few chapters v slowly because I don't want it to end! I loved Tyler and found it incredibly sad when he died. I loved that you showed how people reacted to his death, those close to him and the fans/other bands. Sweet tribute.
sosueme chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
Wow, loved this story so much. Often in twi fic, edward is made to be so entirely charming that he outshines bella - no matter if she is cool or not. Your edward was sexy and certainly 'rockstar beyond cool', but you also choose to show his flaws, of which he had many. But it was refreshing to read of a charming bella who outshone a sexy rockstar edward for a change. She changed from meak to powerful at a natural rate and she invoked the changed that edward needed, all while being mostly!elegant and articulate. Well done! Thank you for sharing your talent.
sosueme chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
oOh I like the way he has chosen to communicate with her. It's not perfect, a face to face would have been better, but this is his way. It's not new, he's always writing in that book that she's been tempted more than once to peek. It's his diary, his essence. Tyler said she'd find herself in there.
sosueme chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
I do love this bella so much! Time for Edward to take his head outta his hidey hole.
sosueme chapter 21 . 9/19/2014
I love that bella will make things happen when she sees her man is in need. 'Playing for keeps' could have been randomly inserted and it's meaning will always get across, but I loved your build up. There was no doubt she was taking steps to get there.
sosueme chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Tyler is so likable. I have a lot of pity for him, and hope that he'll find the courage to change. I could see his stubbornness (and lauren) taking him to the end of the road though.
sosueme chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
I like how bella stands up for herself now. It's done in such a straight forward way, not mean or petty.
sosueme chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Perfect reunion. Loved the last line!
sosueme chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Loving these characters so much. Your writing has that easy flow to it that is anything but easy to create. j'adore.
DaCherry chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
This was such a great read!
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »