Reviews for Part of Me
dpennell007 chapter 31 . 8/16
Great story! It seemed so realistic, not sugar-coated at all, yet still was a pleasure to read. I felt involved with your characters from the start - feeling their distance, and cheering their triumphs as they occurred.

And even though I don't want to leave them behind - I can now because your ending was perfectly perfect!
sueIZide chapter 31 . 7/15
Thanks for this journey.
Zveka68 chapter 31 . 7/8
saw it on TwiFanfictionRecs :)

wonderful story :) love it!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 7/4
Part of Me has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
rclaurel chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
What, she won't mind...Tanya is his girlfriend and if it were me I would be pissed
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
LOL I can relate to Dire Straits more than Soundgarden. I was 29 in '85.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive Campfire at ADF!
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I love this story and have read it so many times and every time I will have that song in my head for the rest of the day!
Kate1386 chapter 31 . 12/6/2014
Started reading this after I saw it recd at TLS I've truly enjoyed their adventure...
rclaurel chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
can not wait to read this little gem
Guest chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
Really great story, thank you! s
sosueme chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Not much of a rock fan, but loving this story so, so much I almost forget that fact! I am a Seattle native and do respect the grunge phenomenon, but your story makes me feel connected in a way I didn't even at the time.
sosueme chapter 30 . 9/20/2014
Loving this fic! I've been reading these last few chapters v slowly because I don't want it to end! I loved Tyler and found it incredibly sad when he died. I loved that you showed how people reacted to his death, those close to him and the fans/other bands. Sweet tribute.
sosueme chapter 31 . 9/20/2014
Wow, loved this story so much. Often in twi fic, edward is made to be so entirely charming that he outshines bella - no matter if she is cool or not. Your edward was sexy and certainly 'rockstar beyond cool', but you also choose to show his flaws, of which he had many. But it was refreshing to read of a charming bella who outshone a sexy rockstar edward for a change. She changed from meak to powerful at a natural rate and she invoked the changed that edward needed, all while being mostly!elegant and articulate. Well done! Thank you for sharing your talent.
sosueme chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
oOh I like the way he has chosen to communicate with her. It's not perfect, a face to face would have been better, but this is his way. It's not new, he's always writing in that book that she's been tempted more than once to peek. It's his diary, his essence. Tyler said she'd find herself in there.
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »