Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
Silent Death Walker chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Oh my gawd, more.
amenokuma chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Love to read more if you ever feel inspired to continue this :)
Kira chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
its quite good so far i just cant wait for the next chapter
so i hope the next chapter will come soon
lonewolf chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
aw y u stopped
AllenxEdward chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This is so good! I can't wait until the two meet!
vampira67 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Plz continue this story and would luv to see how the rest of it plays out
Kohikari chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I really love the thought you're putting into this, e.g. the history of and reaction to Road's being appointed to the position of Grand Vizier. Best of luck on the continuation and completion of this story!

...and welcome to the D. Gray-box. 8D
Ambientghosty chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Wonderful job on this chapter /offers cyber cake/
Gotta love Road :3

Also I did'nt mean to cause any confusion I simply wanted to state my opinion and give you praise.
Hanashi o suru chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Final thoughts of story so far: I really love it!

I love how there are elements of the Disney movie, but I especially enjoy the fact you've kept them in character, and added things to make it original too :)

Road being the visor to the Sultan...I never would've thought of something like that, but the role totally works for her! Um, anyway, I'll be looking forward to more when y'can! :D
1o1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Yay! New chapter! :D I love how you transited Mugen and Timcampy, update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This is great! Lovely idea! Only concern - I hope it doesn't remain this rigidly close to the film. It's a great idea - I just fear that there's not much more to learn since alladin is a known storyline and you're keeping close to the original script and tone of voice.
Looking forwards to more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Interesting combination, I love Aladdin and I love D Grayman, so I have high hopes for this fic!
1o1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Update please! I love these types of stories! .
Ambientghosty chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I have read several stories with this plot and this one by far is the best one I have read. The wonderful attention to detail is such a refreshing glass of water compaired to the others with vague details expecting to you know the movie by heart. I also love how it just doesnt jump into kanda and allen having sex and instant love is in the air, its smooth and slightly fast paced but thats the way the movie is like in my personal opinion anyway your story is no where near rushed like its forced. I would happily read more of your storires if you decide to do more disney like stories. :D All in all a very good job on this and I look forward to reading more from you. /gives a cyber cookie and cake/