Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
jy24 chapter 3 . 3/20
This fanfic is really amazing, please do continue this. I really can't wait to read about how Kanda is going to meet Allen. And I do wonder who will a the Genie here.
Silent Death Walker chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Oh my gawd, more.
amenokuma chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Love to read more if you ever feel inspired to continue this :)
Kira chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
its quite good so far i just cant wait for the next chapter
so i hope the next chapter will come soon
lonewolf chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
aw y u stopped
AllenxEdward chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
This is so good! I can't wait until the two meet!
vampira67 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Plz continue this story and would luv to see how the rest of it plays out
Kohikari chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I really love the thought you're putting into this, e.g. the history of and reaction to Road's being appointed to the position of Grand Vizier. Best of luck on the continuation and completion of this story!

...and welcome to the D. Gray-box. 8D
Transferring off this site chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Wonderful job on this chapter /offers cyber cake/
Gotta love Road :3

Also I did'nt mean to cause any confusion I simply wanted to state my opinion and give you praise.
Hanashi o suru chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Final thoughts of story so far: I really love it!

I love how there are elements of the Disney movie, but I especially enjoy the fact you've kept them in character, and added things to make it original too :)

Road being the visor to the Sultan...I never would've thought of something like that, but the role totally works for her! Um, anyway, I'll be looking forward to more when y'can! :D
1o1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Yay! New chapter! :D I love how you transited Mugen and Timcampy, update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This is great! Lovely idea! Only concern - I hope it doesn't remain this rigidly close to the film. It's a great idea - I just fear that there's not much more to learn since alladin is a known storyline and you're keeping close to the original script and tone of voice.
Looking forwards to more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Interesting combination, I love Aladdin and I love D Grayman, so I have high hopes for this fic!
1o1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Update please! I love these types of stories! .