Reviews for Untouchable
saye0036 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Amazing...love it.
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Seven reviews for this masterpiece? That's the tragedy of M-rated on this site. Largely invisible. Impossible to praise enough your raw mastery of the impulsions that fuel the narrative. The scene is vivid, though your style is spare. Anyone reading this can only live and breathe the situation with the characters - definitely one for leisure hours, therefore, and best avoided on a long commute to work, for risk of severe disruption to the working day.

I was already 8 chapters into the sequel to this tale, before I realised that an account existed of the lead-in to the longer story. Well, *phew*, am not left guessing any more. Off now to finish The Spy Who Loved M. Congratulations for your talent, and thank you for a brilliant read.
Little.Miss.Meggie chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love this! Will be checking out your other stuff... I've already sent this to my friends!
Speakfire chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I can't believe this story only has five reviews, because it is freaking awesome. You've perfectly nailed (har har no pun intended) the characterizations, and put a whole new spin on the balance of their relationship. It's built on their professional relationship, yes, and perhaps the balance of power between the two, as well, because let's face it, sometimes James Bond is like an unruly child who's testing the absolute boundaries on everything...but there's obviously more beneath the surface and you delve into it in a wonderful way. I love the tenuous grip on control both of them have all through the scenes-to me this is what sells this fiction, and makes it more believable, well, in as much as a fanfic can be believable! Ok, well I'm off to read the 'sequel' now!
oximoxy chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
A delectable power struggle in every sense of the situation. Perfect characterisations and hotly executed! Wow :)
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
God that was just...wow. Too hot to bear, deliciously dirty, so amazingly in-character and just...wow :)
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh crikey. This was of course so very hot, right off the bat. Then it was so heartbreaking and so ... Beautiful in all its gritty realism. Bond really revealed his jugular for her to slash - or not. And M gave more of herself away than she realized, I Think.

Thank you for this - a pearl of a story.

Gun Brooke
TemporaMores chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Seriously... you can't leave it there, LOL!
GreenVelvetCurtains chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh you can't leave it there! We need the morning after the night b4, at least. But v hot and desperate and sexy. Thanks!