Reviews for Familiarity
whaleofataleteller chapter 22 . 6/20
Oh, this is awesome! I would love to read more!
VampirePrinssess chapter 22 . 5/17
Shadow- ah Ruby, trusted the wrong person. Kinda feel sorry for her
Isy- I don't, she's evil
Shadow- great chapter
Raheem chapter 22 . 5/11
Wow I loved this! I wish this story were continuing!
Tekie Scythe chapter 21 . 2/7
This popped in my head the other day and I spent two hours looking for it because I forgot the name. Worth all that time
VampirePrinssess chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
Shadow- I really like your story, it's really good
Isy- the characters are amazing and I love them, I really want to see Crowley, just not as a bad guy
Shadow - please update soon
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
I'm worried about Cas and Dean's relationship, considering how Cas' relationships with others have ended.
CastielsLlama chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
Ah! Please keep going! I need to know the rest!
The Tot chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
Am very excited for the next chapter :) This is the first of your stories that I have read and I think I am going to go binge on a couple more! Happy writing!
Nikki Ross chapter 21 . 10/10/2015
I need MOOOORE
Grim me moire
Haha
Get it
Cause the grimoire
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
...one should Never dismiss Crowley. That's going to come back to bite them, isn't it?
Prince Itzal chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
Yay an update! I love love love this story!
Rhull15 chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
Wow! That was amazing! Can't wait for next chapter!
Jinx2016 chapter 20 . 8/19/2015
Love this story so much!
IHaveAMetatronComplex chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
So I don't know if you're still writing this or not, but I had a suggestion for a way for them to get a spell to enclose Dean completely. Cas said he had to be completely enclosed in order to ward Dean against Ruby tracking them. Can they build off the sigil on the forehead idea from Sam's dreamwalking? Maybe there is a way they could design a full body tattoo type sigil that they can draw on Dean to ward him against Ruby. I mean, it may need to be tattooed on if they wanted it to be permanent, but maybe a less permanent tattoo, something that will at least give him a chance to be able to get out of the car and do some spell training with Cas without having to worry about giving their location away to Ruby?
IHaveAMetatronComplex chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Okay so I wasn't ever actually going to do this, but I have to tell you; I LOVE this story and where it is going! Whenever I need a Destiel fix, this is one of the first places I go. I love the idea, and I gotta say, the story and how you handled it is awesome. I love an author who takes the time to get to know characters before they jump in and write, and either this story seriously got away from you, or you really took the time to thoroughly think through this story. Either way, well done!