Reviews for Familiarity
Love your concept !
Miyu no tobidashi chui chapter 20 . 2/22
My heart stopped for a second when I realised that there were no more chapters to read, but then I noticed the date of the last update and I was able to breathe again Thank you for writing this awesome story, I can't wait to know what will happen with Meg looking for Cas, and also I wonder if Sam's research will lead to something important for the story or not because for now I don't really see the point of it (sorry "). Anyway, I'll be waiting for an update! :) See you next chapter and keep it up!
Killjoy4322 chapter 20 . 2/17
I love this fanfic oh my god
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 20 . 2/16
So much Sabriel! Shoot me it's adorable.
*screams*
You're so good at writing.
XD I was thinking a cloak, Gabriel. Slightly less conspicuous, though still unusual.
Maybe a long coat & hat, etc.? More than one piece to cover more of what's being hidden and overlap?
An umbrella? (*mental image* Dean with a large frilly parasol or beach umbrella. XD)
Yeah, Dean's awesome like that.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 20 . 2/13
*smiles* go meg! and oh cas, lol. love the gabe/sam action, they're so cute! loved this!
DeerTopus chapter 20 . 2/13
LOL make Dean wear a "invisible cape" like in harry potter haha
starshaker chapter 20 . 2/13
I love this fic. I do hope you can write some more soon :) x
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Awe. Don't be a spoil sport Ruby. Meg and Cas? They are cute.
Kinda surprised that the story didn't end with this chapter. I guess I hadn't realized you were still writing this, heh yep, which means you are probably going to see all my reviews... Which I wasn't prepared for at all.. Heheh, Um. Yeah. Nice chapter! Yay! Good Meg!. Ni-Nice job Lik.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Yes Samuel Winchester. Dean and Castiel did fuck last night, and you and Gabriel fucked not long ago. Very good observation bae.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
OKAY THEN.
I CANT BELIEVE I JUST GOT DRUNK ON MAGIC DEAN AND CASTIEL DOING THE DO.
I ACTUALLY WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
AWE . WAIT WAIT WAIT NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N O N-NO NO NO N ON ON O NO NO NOIGNSGOIJAWRPFHJAIWOEKFNOIEAWRGHWUEFLF
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALL THE FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER GONE FROM MY MIND BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE WORD. CASTIEL NOOOOOOOOOOOO
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
OHMYGODS I SHIP IT SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Really though. Ash and Jo? Brilliant! Although judging from the setting. I have a really bad feeling it's not going to last. I get the really bad feeling that Ruby is gonna burn down the place... I hope not. NO casualties pease Ruby. Just get Castiel, and let everyone live. Please.
Although Dean'll come after you. He LOVES Castiel. It's so cute. Why are Castiel and Dean both so needy when drunk on magic. They really need to get together. Maybe they'll both have to be drunk to do that. XD That would be so cute. They both really are adorable when they are needy.
So cute. SO cute. Also, the fluff is killing poor little me. XD Nice job Lik. You are so good at this stuff.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Oh come the freak on.
Castiel is taking EVERYTHING WRONG
Dean is suffering from all of this not attention is not recieving.
And for goodness sake. We are at a vortex. IDONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT I GET THE FEEling that it IS NOT OKAY.
HAHA I THINK MY HEART IS BROKEN CAUSE NOW DEAN IS COUGHING UP BLOOD.
HAHA