Reviews for Familiarity
PiePrincess-andthe-FallenAngel chapter 16 . 4/8
Great so far. I can't wait for the next chapter
Countrymusicfrees chapter 16 . 4/7
That was great! Can't wait for the next chapter. I love that Cas and Dean finally sorted things out
GLoies chapter 16 . 4/1
That was such an evil cliffie! I wanted more! Lol i can't wait for the next chapter. .
katie1689 chapter 16 . 3/31
There so many cockblockers but FINALLY!

Update soon..I wanna know what's going on inside cas head
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 16 . 3/30
YAYYY! Sorry, I got no other words for this :)
kjboulware chapter 16 . 3/29
Wow. Just simply, wow. Great chapter with a little bit of everything. Dunno what Cas has planned next, but my brain is imagining LOTS of things. Keep up the good work.
DemonicAngel363 chapter 16 . 3/28
Holy shit. Finally! One bad game of telegraph and a shit ton of miscommunications later...
Please please please update. I love this so much.
lakeland.reed chapter 16 . 3/27
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK
JessMust7 chapter 16 . 3/27
asfhgjkfwehwuaifa

OMG I NEED MOAR RIGHT NO You can't leave us like this! That's torture!

Ahem... sorry for that... but really! Great chapter! Can't REALLY wait for the next one :D
True Love's Kis5 chapter 16 . 3/27
xD finally, Cas! I dont' ship Destiel but I was aching for them to just make out already!
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 3/27
This is such a good story. Your images and your imagination create a world worth waiting for. As much as I want you to charge ahead with the story I also want you to have the time to invent such lovely scenes also. Thank you very much,. I am so looking forward to the next chapter.
Celestial-Cas chapter 1 . 3/27
This is amazing! I love you're writing style and this idea... it's so unique and amazing! Please keep them coming! :D
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 16 . 3/27
wow! lots to like in this chapter, but dammit, hon, please let them get the magic going! loved how dean made the coats dance, that was sweet. and Gordon was scary, as always. the tension between cas and dean is getting ridiculous! please resolve this soon!

lol, loved this, and I can't wait to read more!
lMissMysteriousl chapter 16 . 3/27
Yay! Some communication is happening! Lol this story
BekaForEver chapter 16 . 3/27
Yay yay yay! Finally the two of them can stop holding back! And Dean's getting some magic in, too. All good things.