Reviews for Familiarity
Jinx2016 chapter 20 . 8/19
Love this story so much!
IHaveAMetatronComplex chapter 19 . 8/11
So I don't know if you're still writing this or not, but I had a suggestion for a way for them to get a spell to enclose Dean completely. Cas said he had to be completely enclosed in order to ward Dean against Ruby tracking them. Can they build off the sigil on the forehead idea from Sam's dreamwalking? Maybe there is a way they could design a full body tattoo type sigil that they can draw on Dean to ward him against Ruby. I mean, it may need to be tattooed on if they wanted it to be permanent, but maybe a less permanent tattoo, something that will at least give him a chance to be able to get out of the car and do some spell training with Cas without having to worry about giving their location away to Ruby?
IHaveAMetatronComplex chapter 20 . 8/9
Okay so I wasn't ever actually going to do this, but I have to tell you; I LOVE this story and where it is going! Whenever I need a Destiel fix, this is one of the first places I go. I love the idea, and I gotta say, the story and how you handled it is awesome. I love an author who takes the time to get to know characters before they jump in and write, and either this story seriously got away from you, or you really took the time to thoroughly think through this story. Either way, well done!
Love your concept !
Miyu no tobidashi chui chapter 20 . 2/22
My heart stopped for a second when I realised that there were no more chapters to read, but then I noticed the date of the last update and I was able to breathe again Thank you for writing this awesome story, I can't wait to know what will happen with Meg looking for Cas, and also I wonder if Sam's research will lead to something important for the story or not because for now I don't really see the point of it (sorry "). Anyway, I'll be waiting for an update! :) See you next chapter and keep it up!
Killjoy4322 chapter 20 . 2/17
I love this fanfic oh my god
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 20 . 2/16
So much Sabriel! Shoot me it's adorable.
*screams*
You're so good at writing.
XD I was thinking a cloak, Gabriel. Slightly less conspicuous, though still unusual.
Maybe a long coat & hat, etc.? More than one piece to cover more of what's being hidden and overlap?
An umbrella? (*mental image* Dean with a large frilly parasol or beach umbrella. XD)
Yeah, Dean's awesome like that.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 20 . 2/13
*smiles* go meg! and oh cas, lol. love the gabe/sam action, they're so cute! loved this!
DeerTopus chapter 20 . 2/13
LOL make Dean wear a "invisible cape" like in harry potter haha
starshaker chapter 20 . 2/13
I love this fic. I do hope you can write some more soon :) x
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Awe. Don't be a spoil sport Ruby. Meg and Cas? They are cute.
Kinda surprised that the story didn't end with this chapter. I guess I hadn't realized you were still writing this, heh yep, which means you are probably going to see all my reviews... Which I wasn't prepared for at all.. Heheh, Um. Yeah. Nice chapter! Yay! Good Meg!. Ni-Nice job Lik.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Yes Samuel Winchester. Dean and Castiel did fuck last night, and you and Gabriel fucked not long ago. Very good observation bae.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
OKAY THEN.
I CANT BELIEVE I JUST GOT DRUNK ON MAGIC DEAN AND CASTIEL DOING THE DO.
I ACTUALLY WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT