Reviews for Bad Little Boy
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was sweet and was built up on more than romance but friendship. That's the most important thing you can be to anyone in any form of a relationship. Love Fiolee. And I'm starting to like Fionna and Flame Prince now! So unexpected. Haha

Good job! I think Love Sickness was the best song.
pixievomit chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Amazing!
Sky-Of-Silver-Lining chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
Wow I felt like this story lasted for a year. Just wow.
NotSoNormalLady chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
Awesome dude!
Rosemerryann chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
So let me get this straight Marceline is reading/writing a fan fic about fionna and marchell and gin just had to be an odience
Do you get where I am going with this ?

Does it mean Marceline has feelings for Finn and she is showing them through her story XDXDXXDXDDXDXXD
superpanda3126 chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Uh i feel like such an idiot for reading this all late.I really liked how you based a lot of your chapters on actual was an awesome story.
Kvazq598 chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Such a good story! I really hope you write more Fiolee stories. I read the one you wrote about about how Fionna goes out to discover how the Mushroom War started and about the humans(Another awesome story) and I just really want to read more of your Fiolee stories haha. Is it just me or did the beginning of chapter 14 sound like the ending of the last of episode of Avatar: The last airbender?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love the story!
BTW thanks for the info!
I so wanted to watch this episode for, like, EVER!
A kid on youtube downloaded the episode on his/her ipad i was going to watch but my computer kept freezing up Youtube took it down the next day
Now i've found it and but it's in spanish
Don't matter anyway i can understand it
But i'm still gonna keep searching for the english version.
AGAIN LOVE YOUR STORY!
Shadow.Alchemist13 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Bro, you love FIOLEE, write awesome fanfics, play Zelda, and watch Korra. If I were a dude (assuming you are a girl) is be in love with you (but I'm not). Lol, not a great way to start a review, but which pumpkins give a pump? GREAT STORY! THE MATHEMATICAL-NESS IS ALMOST TOO MUCH TO HANDLE! Basically, awesome fic. Look forward to reading more of them.
mssuggalove chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
(crazed fangirl squeal) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (another squeal then faints) ok my head is actually burning right now dew to fangirling out 0_0 ... I LUMPING LOVE YOUR WORK XD keep em commin' _
LilKit69 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
really great story, with a wonderful ending. i'll be keeping this to reread for later times :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Burn the evil witch! Ashley should die!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I'm totally fangirling right now!
kairi harnet chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
loved this :) one of my fav Fionna and Marshall Lee story's
summerlover21 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
I'm so glad you didn't make flame prince a jerk. I hate it when people do that, it does him no justice. I know he's 'evil' and all but I think he is misjudged because he burns everything he touches. It's not his fault for globs sake! I mean the man is made out of fire for crying out loud! *huff* My point is that I love your fanfic and I love how the characters are coming out and how the layout of the story is. OK peace.