Reviews for Change of Pace
Space Coffee chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
So Funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That actully sounds like something a akuma can do.
myangelicladyofdarkness chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
bak...reever...there is a reason why i did not imagine male lenalee in a skirt...
myangelicladyofdarkness chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
why are the chibi allen lavi and kanda's in my head screaming no at the end of this chapter?
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Hahaha I loved reading this I was laughing through the whole fic
KhaalidaNyx chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Mustang's Inferno chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Thank you soooooo much for writing this story! I had a great time reading it, and enjoyed every chapter of it, though I am happy that it had a good ending, I am sort of sad to see it end . Thanks Again!
Oderin-Kuro chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Nice story! I like that Allen saw the whole thing as a good learning experience. Stupid Lavi, for being a jerk... Kanda... Telling it to burn won't make it burn faster.
Shirubagure chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Aww I really enjoyed this fanfic. Really funny how Allen kept the skirt and top though. Also how kanda was whispering burn at the clothes he threw in the fire that was funny in my opinion. Poor Lenalee though.
Booklover2526 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
haha nice ending, i enjoyted the whole ride you put us through :) and i loved kanda b urning the clothes "buuuuuuuurn..." is right ;) hope to read more of your work soon!
The Accomplice chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Yay! Happiness! And sadness, cause it's over, but, GREAT JOB! You successfully finished it, and you should be proud of how it ended. *toasts WouldBeExorcist with gummy bears*
"AWWWW YEAHHH! I'm BACK, baby! Still a girl, but I'm BACK!" Yeah, at some point they had to grow up and be big boys(and girl) again. But we will always remember Yuko!
Overall, excellently done, and I cannot wait for the future stories ;)
Alpaca desu chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
The ending is good but I'm sad that it's over :'( I just can't get enough of Kanda in a skirt XD
I think this is the first completed chaptered fic I have ever followed... I haven't been on this site for long XD
I feel somewhat happy and satisfied that you managed to finish this even when you're busy :D this is a great story. It's very entertaining and it made me giggle a lot XD
I'll miss this story TTATT
Keep writing
Usagi-chan127 chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
this was an awesome story and that was a good ending!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
please write more this story, its getting really good!
Mustang's Inferno chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
OMG! Please update again soon! I absolutly hate cliffhangers!