Reviews for Dog Days, Summer Nights
lifezgoodbaker chapter 35 . 9/2/2015
This story...

You did an excellent job with hooking the reader at the begining. I was so caught up on following the days and how their time together progressed. It honestly didnt seem too rushed at all.

All the feels throughout the story- moments of angst, a little smut, and fluffy fluff loved it- every pillowy cloud minute of it.
I love that you leave the story open at the end- I personally feel it is a little rushed on the proposal so its up to the reader (or the sequel :-) to really delve out what happens.

Again excellent story- great job and thank you for writing! I hope you continue soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Alex
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
I'm late to this party, but I just had to tell you that this was the most intimate and loving love scene that I have ever read. Brittany literally worshipped Santana's body. It was beautiful. The one good thing about being late to a story is that all these chapters already exist without having to wait. Yay! Can't wait to see what you have in store for our girls.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
Santanas grandmother is a very horrible person. I do hope her parents were on her side tho, they don't seem to have a problem with their daughter being gay.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
That whole thing with that asshole guy was just totally unnecessary
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Its a bit slow so far. And puck or matt or whatever needs to go away
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Mike and Santana gross. Why does Santana always have to sleep with random dudes? trouty is annoying enough on the show. And Santana's 'im not gay I have to make out with some random guy at this party' is so beyond annoying with her self denial. Wow that all sounded very negative. Sorry about that :P
BizzleB90 chapter 35 . 11/13/2013
Just read this... L
mcmaverick1 chapter 35 . 11/8/2013
I wanted to wait until it was done so I can read it in its entirety(I'm greedy like that). Awesome job! Like for reals. Can't wait to read more.
britishbrittana13 chapter 35 . 10/23/2013
Hi there, I really enjoyed this story! And look 4ward to the sequel! Any chance of an update 4 AWTN? Love that story sooo much!
Quest chapter 35 . 10/23/2013
Absolutely LOVED this fic! I finally got around to it sooooo glad I did :D Wish there had been some more Lucky in it but other than that I thought Brittana was great! Hopefully you do a sequel!
Stuckinmainlandbutlivingisland chapter 35 . 10/16/2013
I hope to see a sequel in the future ! Great story! Thanks for writing it.
natasya chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
LOL at caught by Mrs. Pierce in the bathroom. Your story was great. I can see in the future they'll be walking on the beach as wives in California with Lucky. It'd be great if you really put it on your sequel or one of your one shot. Haha. Well done!
aprilthewelder chapter 35 . 10/8/2013
So I read this whole thing in one big swoop over the last couple weeks. Which, I'm glad I didn't stumble upon it until it was complete because you seem the enjoy the occasional cliffhanger and that would have stressed me out. Thumbs up. Both of them. Cough cough. Sorry, I still have some fluff stuck in my throat. Luckily it tastes like cotton candy. :)
MandeuxHol chapter 35 . 10/3/2013
Awww this is soo good! And I'm sorry i'm kind late but at least i found this! You did a great job with these two, i truly enjoyed this fic!Thanks for sharing!