Reviews for Dog Days, Summer Nights
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
I'm late to this party, but I just had to tell you that this was the most intimate and loving love scene that I have ever read. Brittany literally worshipped Santana's body. It was beautiful. The one good thing about being late to a story is that all these chapters already exist without having to wait. Yay! Can't wait to see what you have in store for our girls.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/30/2014
Santanas grandmother is a very horrible person. I do hope her parents were on her side tho, they don't seem to have a problem with their daughter being gay.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
That whole thing with that asshole guy was just totally unnecessary
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Its a bit slow so far. And puck or matt or whatever needs to go away
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Mike and Santana gross. Why does Santana always have to sleep with random dudes? trouty is annoying enough on the show. And Santana's 'im not gay I have to make out with some random guy at this party' is so beyond annoying with her self denial. Wow that all sounded very negative. Sorry about that :P
BizzleB90 chapter 35 . 11/13/2013
Just read this... L
mcmaverick1 chapter 35 . 11/8/2013
I wanted to wait until it was done so I can read it in its entirety(I'm greedy like that). Awesome job! Like for reals. Can't wait to read more.
britishbrittana13 chapter 35 . 10/23/2013
Hi there, I really enjoyed this story! And look 4ward to the sequel! Any chance of an update 4 AWTN? Love that story sooo much!
Quest chapter 35 . 10/23/2013
Absolutely LOVED this fic! I finally got around to it sooooo glad I did :D Wish there had been some more Lucky in it but other than that I thought Brittana was great! Hopefully you do a sequel!
Stuckinmainlandbutlivingisland chapter 35 . 10/16/2013
I hope to see a sequel in the future ! Great story! Thanks for writing it.
natasya chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
LOL at caught by Mrs. Pierce in the bathroom. Your story was great. I can see in the future they'll be walking on the beach as wives in California with Lucky. It'd be great if you really put it on your sequel or one of your one shot. Haha. Well done!
aprilthewelder chapter 35 . 10/8/2013
So I read this whole thing in one big swoop over the last couple weeks. Which, I'm glad I didn't stumble upon it until it was complete because you seem the enjoy the occasional cliffhanger and that would have stressed me out. Thumbs up. Both of them. Cough cough. Sorry, I still have some fluff stuck in my throat. Luckily it tastes like cotton candy. :)
MandeuxHol chapter 35 . 10/3/2013
Awww this is soo good! And I'm sorry i'm kind late but at least i found this! You did a great job with these two, i truly enjoyed this fic!Thanks for sharing!
dafuq33 chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
Gosh i love this story so much! It doesn't feel like an ending, which i'm glad for :') Lol at the ending with Stan [forever lovin u for naming him that btw!] Whatever you're going to do [sequel/one-shots] i can't wait for it! Saving this story btw to re-read someday :) Totally curious about their future, not worried at all cuz i know you'll write some awesome shit about it! Thanks YOU for writing this great fic & always being lovely and updating regularly & idk.. being in this fandom i guess ;D lol
AlabamaMiles chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
In fluff heaven! Thank you so much for writing this story and follow through to The end, it's absolutely wonderfull! And nomatter if it's planetickets in that box og santana's to Tel she'd going with, it's awesome (i do hope she comes with britt :P my fluff heart need Them together :P)
I Will most deffinently read all brittana you post, because you do it very very well!
Sorry for The late review, i'm still without a computer