Reviews for Comfort
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was absolutely beautiful and well done. Thank you so much for this! :)
jhczkxjhc chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Such a beautiful story, you have such great writing skills!
Aijo Inu chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really enjoyed this piece and loved how it really spoke of loss and moving on without a lot of drama. Very well done!
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I was just waiting for him to call her hag in some kind of affectionate tone at the end there, just for old times' sake.
But I wished this had been a multi-chaptered, even though technically you fitted a whole story from the beginning of their 'friendship' to this kind of relationship in just one-shot, so I have no right to complain.

The tone you set for this pairing was PER-fect. The whole time I felt like I was holding my breath because your story felt so quiet... if that makes any sense. I like the situation you built to bring these two together, using the death of their precious people- while certainly angst-worthy, was the most realistic scenario to make this pairing work in just a one-shot. Although at some points I felt like Sai's 'sudden' affections for her were just really a need to find comfort in someone who was close to him. Perhaps his feelings were birthed from that but I just wonder when it began.

The sparse amounts of dialogue definitely attributed to the sombre and quiet mood of this story, which I think, helped made your readers focus more on the smaller actions and thoughts to derive some kind of meaning in this. Very clever storytelling technique on your part.

I could really go on more but I think you realize by now how perfectly executed I think everything was. The transformations of his paintings, that last painting, the juxtaposition of their touches, yeah, you get the idea.
rboo chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
oh the beginning with sasuke and Naruto was so sad. My heart was tearing! Great story! I'm not even that big of a fan of SaiSaku but this was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Cuuuuute! I love your sai Saku ! Heartfelt.
Luna401 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Beautifully written! I really enjoyed the story. Its rare to find a good said/sakura story. Thank you!