Reviews for Serena's Stand
He needs to come back.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Keep it coming.
Lady Silverress chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
So will we find out who serenas secret admirer is in the next chapter? Pls update soon :-)
sweet whisper in the shadows chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
It seems that Darien is starting to look a little beyond his nose, yet I do not think Serena should forgive him yet (considering that Darien is very similar to the anime) ...
Setsuna already did said that Crystal Tokyo may, or may not be a reality ...

Serena & Andrew I wish there was a spark or fire of romance between them
Perhaps now would be interesting to see things from the point of view of Andrew
serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
please update new chapter
WildLatin chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
as much i enjoy serena/darien fanfic i would really enjoy andrew being her secret admirer and them two being together maybe even make him part of the group as a prince from the past or someone else from the past also
RKF22 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
great update keep it up
Puffgirl1952 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Update SOON!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Keep it coming.
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Super cute. Glad Serena has a backbone in your fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Darien doesn't seem like he loves Serena at all. He is acting like he's with her because he has to be in order to have Rini and crystal Tokyo. He's following destiny because that's the right thing to do. Other then that she doesn' matter. He's being such an uncaring, inconsiderate, selfish arrogant jerk. He needs to be put in his place! Love how the girls are supporting her:).
Princess-Anime chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Oh man! I really hope those flowers are from Andrew... It would be awesome :) ... I'm excited for your next update! So plz plz plz update soon... :)

Princess-Anime
idfcv chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I think you should put Darien's view next. I wonder if he's finally actually got it. As for the "secret admirer," I think it's Drew. The whole he/she thing with Seiya (I still don't know what they are, cross dressers? transexuals? They grow a pair every time they transform/detransform one way or the other) always weirded me out. Mind you, it's not so much if they are lesbians or transexuals...that doesn't bother me. I just want to know what to call them!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love it so far. I always felt Darien took Serena for granted and that he didn't love her like she loved him. I like how you showed how much Serena had matured by the end of Stars season. Update soon!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »