Reviews for Serena's Stand
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Super cute. Glad Serena has a backbone in your fic.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Darien doesn't seem like he loves Serena at all. He is acting like he's with her because he has to be in order to have Rini and crystal Tokyo. He's following destiny because that's the right thing to do. Other then that she doesn' matter. He's being such an uncaring, inconsiderate, selfish arrogant jerk. He needs to be put in his place! Love how the girls are supporting her:).
Princess-Anime chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Oh man! I really hope those flowers are from Andrew... It would be awesome :) ... I'm excited for your next update! So plz plz plz update soon... :)

Princess-Anime
idfcv chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I think you should put Darien's view next. I wonder if he's finally actually got it. As for the "secret admirer," I think it's Drew. The whole he/she thing with Seiya (I still don't know what they are, cross dressers? transexuals? They grow a pair every time they transform/detransform one way or the other) always weirded me out. Mind you, it's not so much if they are lesbians or transexuals...that doesn't bother me. I just want to know what to call them!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love it so far. I always felt Darien took Serena for granted and that he didn't love her like she loved him. I like how you showed how much Serena had matured by the end of Stars season. Update soon!
sweet whisper in the shadows chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I loved this chapter ...
I agree one hundred percent with TropicalRemix, Serena should not go to the airport to say goodbye to that idiot (read Darien)
Incredible! (I loved it), Haruka hit him, Andrew hit him
someone else who is going to hit him? (I hope)
When he realizes things happening around him? When he is going to realize that his ex-girlfriend, ex-fiancee have mature? that she is not anymore that girl he knew, but he's still colder than Siberia

Topic secret admirer:
Darien ... Not in a million years
Seiya ... could be, but I think not ( Seiya is not exactly shy)
Andrew... I hope that he is the one who send her the flowers
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
THIS IS REALLY GOOD.
I really like it, please write some more
RedMoonRose chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I was hoping that it would be Andrew who sent the flowers, Darien had always been a jerk to Serena. I mean Seiya is great and all but I prefer Andrew a bit more, please let it be Andrew.
RKF22 chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
great story so far it maybe be darien but i am not sure keep up the great work
Lady Silverress chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter! Well no matter how much i wish they were from Darien i have a strong feeling they are not. Andrew im not to sure about its kinda to soon with her break up so...i guess that leaves seyia i guess lol well i can't wait to find out pls update soon
freakblueangel chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Update another today please? I wannna knoe if its from drew:) or yeah maybe darien woke up from his insensitivity...
TropicalRemix chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I didn't think drew had it in him to hit someone. Darien really must have pissed him off. Darien getting hit twice in 2 days. Serena shouldn't go to the airport. Then maybe darien will know that it is over between them.
TropicalRemix chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I guess I missed when Amara punched Darien in the nose. But he deserved it.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 4 . 1/25/2013