Reviews for Rationality
1Mockingjay4All chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Steadily working my way through your canon. This one is not surprisingly different in that its another goodie. Funny as hell and the best version of the characters on the site. I love how creative the nicknames Tony creates for Steve are. And his insults are fantastic too. ;)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hehehrhrhrh great job
tonystarksnipples chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Unf. Once again you leave me speechless. Darn your magical word sorcery!
viridianaln9 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I LOVE THIS ONE, Love Tony not wanting to be hit.
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AWWWW. I LOVE RAMBLING TONY.
Dragon-Bowl chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Totally lolz at tony and bucky's fight. :D
Ms Marvel98 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You are SO my very favourite Stony oneshot's writer. Thank you for all your marvellous stories I love this one especially, I love the relationship between Tony and Bucky and how Bucky and Steve have a friendly bromance since Bucky's trying to protect Steve sooooooo cute XD
kuefox chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
XD this was adorable. Nice job!
Panda24 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
haha loved it
Fleur chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awwwww! Sweet/funny/ADORABLE! More of that pleaaaase!
(Haha Assbut, i got that too even though i'm not really a fan of SPN anymore, mostly because of the fucking SPNFamily. Yeah sorry, it has nothing to do with your fic)
Anyway, i love your fics so much! I'm a total Stony (or Steve/Tony Bromance) shipper! You rock! 3
clarembees chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
ZOMG, this was hilarious! I swear no one is as good at writing humor as you. The way you write is just so perfect that I can't even. Like, I just can't.

Seriously, though, the scene of Tony and Bucky's "duel" that was priceless. Just like "you're a Van Dyke" was. I also loved the Supernatural reference with Tony throwing out "ass butt."

As always your Stony was nothing less than perfect.

Though, if you ever include Bucky again, can you make him and Tony friends, please? Cause you know they would be.
WaterShadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Forgive me for not posting reviews to all your stories (even though I've read them all!), but I wanted to tell you that the humor-rated ones have all made me cackle loudly enough to potentially disturb my neighbors. SO FUNNY. I love your little show shout-outs as well; I noted you used "assbutt," for example, which might have been the most inane and hilarious insult ever created, and your descriptions always leave me happily purring at the mental images evoked.

Keep it up! You're amazing!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love this fanfiction and please don't stop writing this was amazing and it not only made me laugh but I enjoy reading it a lot
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Fun.
oopsabird chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You are so great I'm pretty much out of original things to say on your stories