Reviews for The Mystery of the Jeered Journalist
Scoobyfan1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Good start to this story; I used to watch Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries all the time when it was on the Retro Television Network.

It was a good show, and it's too bad nobody reruns it anymore; incidentally, i'm quite impressed with the amount of fan fiction stories you've written; you must have a lot of great ideas for stories, and it's great that you were able to write them and post them all.

I actually have a lot of fan fiction story ideas myself, I think somewhere in the 700s I believe, and someday i'll write them all and post them all on here and on other sites; again, great stuff here and keep the good work.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
And the plot thickens!

So many new questions raised in this chapter, and every single one was answered by either Nancy or Peter. It doesn't eliminate any of the ones I have in regards to a suspect just yet (because Allan Parker could be innocent after all), but so far Nancy and Peter are covering the bases.

Aaaaand there's the threatening message telling Nancy to mind her own business. I was wondering when that was going to show up, haha.

Another great chapter, Ladybug, and I'm sorry I took so long to review.

Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Sounds like these crooks have some serious issues with Nancy. And Bess, if you want to play matchmaker, go about it more subtlety, don't go about it the way you have been. And if this occasion has a ball, maybe a costume might be appropriate for Nancy to wear to get the goods on whoever is pulling the strings on this caper.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Delightful two chapters
Kohaku no Hime chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Most interesting developments! Again, I'm going to have to catch up on who Peter Howard is, but it's something I can do when I have the time.

Kudos to Nancy for double checking the ID of the hotel detective, and for making absolutely certain that it was safe before opening the door. It had never occurred to me that there are hotel detectives, but now that I think on it I'm only surprised it had taken this long for me to realize there were detectives.

The bit with Howard's firm about to go under was interesting as well. I was just starting to get suspicious of him when Nancy stole my thunder. Haha, she's still marvelously in character - ask questions first to validate the story. I wouldn't be surprised if she did call Mr. Addams after all, just to make certain.

Another great chapter! Can't wait to see another one!

Harry2 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Nancy did the right thing in asking for proof of who the person was, after that incident with the phony paramedics. And the fact that Peter trusted her to get the information proves that she is a above the board person. Now to get him to the hospital and start working on finding out what is going on!
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I grew up reading both Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys, and in this fic I'm already getting flashbacks to those days when I'd curl up with a Nancy Drew book. I didn't know there was a TV series, though, so admittedly I didn't know who Peter was - but Nancy, Bess, and George are marvelously in character.

I can't wait to see more!

Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You may find this hard to believe, but I used to read Nancy Drew. I was more of a Hardy Boys fan than Nancy, but both were good. Now, to see if this person really is a murderer, and if not, who it is!