Reviews for Harry: the other one
Clay19 chapter 4 . 6/13
he is way to OLDDDD!
Harry Potter MASTER OF DEATH chapter 4 . 1/2
Why does it say "Naruto: The Other One" in the author's note?
Hero Dean chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
i love it please update
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Time to start working on this story again
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
shadow7002 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
so cool but where did harry get a gun hope to read more so cool and would be a shame to lose a good one where harry is powerful and they pick wrong child
DragonWolf82 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Um correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Severus in the same year as Lily and James? Wouldn't that make him at least 18 years older then Rosie? I don't care that magical people have the potential to live for 150 years maybe longer, something about the age difference just squicks me out.
Saissister chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Dumbledore sucks monkey balls. :
Melody chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Freaking amazing! I think you just need to work on your emphasis of important parts in the story more, because occasionally I get the feeling that nothing overly exciting is happening. Other than that LONGER CHAPTER! But superb nonetheless!
Devilsummoner666 chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Isnt he 20ish and rosie like 12?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
How about no. And just no. This whole mess is horrible. And a young school girl dating a man old enough to be her father, who went to school with her father is creepy as hell.
Albionia chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Another one of your great stories. As always followed, and looking forward to more!
Dragon courage chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Very good plot and storyline I love harrys protectivness over his sisters
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Like it please update its cool love Harry's talents and his brother sounds like such a snobby git
Lizzy-Chan18 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013